Email Notifications not working from Freshdesk

• 6 November 2017
  • 0 replies

Email Notifications not working from Freshdesk - opened March 21st, 2013

^^^ Someone must have accidentally closed this ticket, and it's no longer accepting replies.

To recap the problem:

The "Can see all tickets from this company" feature should obviously send that person email notifications of activity on those tickets. Can you please fix that?

To recap Freshdesk's constructive responses over the last 4 years:

1) Anna - January 29th, 2014:

you're absolutely right. Let me pass these to my Product Manager and see if we can tweak the existing model a little bit to suit your requirements.

I will definitely keep you posted on the updates.

2) Anna - October 14th, 2014:

I will definitely try to push this further up on our roadmap.

3) Harish - May 1st, 2017:

Regarding problems with Dispatch'r rules as a short-term workaround...

you can edit the CC notification template. This can be done under Admin-->Email Notifications-->CC Notifications

4) Then November 5th, 2017:

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Freshdesk Support <support@freshdesk.com> wrote:

Status update in topic

Email Notifications not working from Freshdesk

The problem has been marked as Solved.

*) And my response to that:

Glad to see Freshdesk is looking at this again! But "Solved" when this ticket clearly shows otherwise?

--> Anna, or Harish, or whoever marked this Solved: What has Freshdesk done to "solve" this problem? (Harish's response was an awkward workaround at best, not Anna's update, and definitely not "Solving" the problem.)

----

Again, the problem that Freshdesk has acknowledged needs fixing:

The "Can see all tickets from this company" feature should obviously send that person email notifications of activity on those tickets. Can you please fix that?

^ this is what to respond to ^

This topic has been closed for comments