Integrating Freshdesk with Your Website

• 16 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am using Freshdesk as my customer support platform, and I would like to know how to integrate my website with Freshdesk. My website is URL. I want to enable seamless ticket submission and provide a support widget on my website for my customers to easily reach out to me.

Could you please guide me on how to integrate my website with Freshdesk and customize the support widget to match my website's branding?

Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Sparkmodapk ​

You could embed Freshdesk to your website, using iFrame. For example, to embed Freshdesk solution articles in your website, you can add a button/link to the knowledge base of your customer portal on your website using iFrame. Hence, when users choose the button/link, they would be shown the knowledge base accordingly. 

​You can also make use of the Freshdesk functionality, Help widget or Portal. Request to refer the link below to get detailed info on the same: 
https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/50000000010

Any further queries, feel free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com and we would be happy to help

Cheers,

We have 3 portals, but want to add a Login link on our website. How can we add one login link that’ll take them to the portal they signed up to?

can we Iframe the Knowledge base for agents?  we dont want the widget, we want them to use the help Knowledge base inside our Project Management system, as a custom tab.  We added it, but it will not allow them to login when its Iframed.