Is anyone else having a lot of issues with the new mint experience?
1. Found another issue with mint. When we are creating ticket and type in results if we get a match, in the old freshdesk you could tab and it would select. In the new mint it does not do this and leaves the field blank.
2. When we are looking at Surveys and I select a specific group, why do the agents not get filtered as well just for the group selected?
3. When we are looking at tickets, in the old freshdesk version, we could click on who a ticket was from and that would open up that customer. In mint, we can no longer do that.
4. In the old version of freshdesk if there was a picture inserted into a message, you could then click an item in the upper left hand corner to insert the picture. With mint this is not there
5. I noticed in the notifications option, in mint when you right click you do not get open in a new tab or windows. In the old freshdesk you did when you right clicked. Also in mint when I hold the ctrl key down and click on a ticket, it does not open but goes back to the dashboard. In the old freshdesk I could hold the ctrl key down and click the ticket and it would open in a new tab. I think this is not working and reverting back to the dashboard because of the items below when I right click. In mint this does not seem to exist.
6. When I am creating a ticket and click on a field I can search for it. If I have dependent fields and then they pop up, if I click the tab key to go to the next field, the search does not work.
7. I have the surveys on my dashboard. When I click on them and try to look at a specific group and make that selection, none of the information reflects just that group. I see no OK button or anything. When I select a group I expect numbers to change.
8. Scenarios not working
9. Scroll bar issue not working. There are two scrolls bars and only show at the bottom of the ticket page to scroll and see the complete of the ticket.