Right now FreshDesk has placeholders for when you build a time trigger, automation, etc. that involves sending an email to a member. Some of these placeholders do more than they should and some do less.
The following items should be reconfigured (or built) to do as they say and not more than they say (this is vital to protect employees):
- Last Public Comment
- This should only provide the comment that was written in the ticket as mentioed. However, this also inputs the agents name. If someone wants to have the agent name present they would add the “Agent Name” placeholder.
- Last Private Comment
- Same as “Last Public Comment”
- Agent Name
- This title should be changed to say “Agent Full Name” as it provides the first and last name
- Agent First Name
- This should be included so that you can send out messages that only include agents first name (especially when you do it for “contact”)
- Agent Last Name
- This should be included so that you can send out messages that only include the agents last name (especially when you do it for “contact”)