Question

Schedule a ticket

• 28 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

We get automated emails from our payroll system to deactivate a user when they leave the company.  In most cases, this needs to occur on a future date, as the employee may have given a two week notice.  I can set the “Resolve by” date to reflect the proper termination date, but when I change the status of the ticket to “Scheduled”, the resolve date disappears and is replaced by “Scheduled”.  

How can we set the status to Scheduled, but leave the “resolve by” date visible so we know when to go back to the ticket to complete it?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @yankeestom 

Greeting from Freshworks community.

In the Admin → Ticket Fields → Status , for the “Scheduled” status keep the SLA timer ON.

You will be able to view the Resolve by Time on the SLA modal in Ticket details page

Cheers

Badge

My SLA is for resolve time within 2 days, but some of these tickets come in a week or more in advance.  If I leave SLA timer on, all of those tickets will result in SLA violations.

Badge

In case anyone else has this question, the answer is to set it as scheduled, and then create a “To-Do” item in the ticket so that you get a reminder when it is time to act.