Question

Need a Freelance Expert to set us up!!

• 23 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi Manchester Group. 

Could anyone advise me how I can hire a freshdesk expert to set us up?  Honestly i find all this confusing and just need it correct from the start so seeking a expert for a freelance project.  Also looking into the fresh sales to see if this will help my team! 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi Clare, 

I hope you’re well.

Your question around the Freshdesk ‘optimisation’ looks like an interesting project for our Professional Services team. We have tonnes of experience with our in-house product experts who can help with a Health Assessment, followed by a thorough optimisation of your Freshdesk setup. In the process, we will also enable you and your team to carry through ANY and ALL changes in the future. If you’d like to know more, you can reach out to me on bharath.chakravarthy(at)freshworks(dot)com

Also, it’s great news that you’re looking into our Freshsales suite. I’m assuming you’ve already signed up for our free trial, and as a next step, would you be interested in a demo of the tool to see if it fits your needs?

Cheers,

Bharath

Hi Manchester Group. 

Could anyone advise me how I can hire a freshdesk expert to set us up?  Honestly i find all this confusing and just need it correct from the start so seeking a expert for a freelance project.  Also looking into the fresh sales to see if this will help my team! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Oh! Did I mention we have a team based out of the UK who can visit you in person during the Freshdesk optimisation project as well? 

Hi Clare, 

I hope you’re well.

Your question around the Freshdesk ‘optimisation’ looks like an interesting project for our Professional Services team. We have tonnes of experience with our in-house product experts who can help with a Health Assessment, followed by a thorough optimisation of your Freshdesk setup. In the process, we will also enable you and your team to carry through ANY and ALL changes in the future. If you’d like to know more, you can reach out to me on bharath.chakravarthy(at)freshworks(dot)com

Also, it’s great news that you’re looking into our Freshsales suite. I’m assuming you’ve already signed up for our free trial, and as a next step, would you be interested in a demo of the tool to see if it fits your needs?

Cheers,

Bharath

Hi Manchester Group. 

Badge

thank you for your reply so soon!  I am desperate to learn the true value of Freshdesk's for my team and business. Have to be honest and starting to look into Zendesk's as thus far - Freshdesk's I am struggling, been in a chat bot and got no where, been promised a call back - never happened. so not a great start with this brand!   clare