Skip to main content

Is there a way to show SMS messages between myself and a client where it shows the newest first, not the oldest first?  I hate having to scroll down a long text thread to find the newest message.  Using desktop verion of Freshsales. 

Hello @RedFox - I’m sorry you haven’t had a response yet. I’m tagging some of our Community managers to chime in @Jai Sakthi Vijay @Dhanashekar.tr !

Currently, Freshsales displays SMS messages with the oldest first, and there isn’t a way to change that. I recommend using the search function to quickly find specific messages. You can also submit feedback to Freshworks for future updates.

I understand how this can be frustrating!

This is something that needs to be fixed with a HIGH PRIORITY.  No one wants to open a text thread from a customer who just responded and see the message they sent you a month ago.  NO ONE.  No one wants to scroll down through a month’s worth of messages to find the one they just sent. NO ONE.  Searching for a specific message?  That makes no sense if you are trying to see the most recent text.  Communication with customers is the number one priority of any sales team, and this is Freshworks biggest failing.  Please forward this to your supervisor because it’s a huge issue for all users of Freshworks who use SMS.  Thank you. 

Hi @RedFox , You can check the recent SMS, call, email and chat under contacts on the conversion tab. This is sorted based on newest to oldest.

Kindly check this is helping your problem if not kindly drop an email(crm-support@freshworks.com) with sample screenshots to our support team. We will help you with solution.