Skip to main content

I am the lead agent on our Fresh Desk, and am relatively new to the program. I can add a private note on my Mac, and colleagues can add a private note on their pc and tablets. But I cannot add one with my iPad. When I put in the @ sign, it should pull up a list of users, but it does not.

This would be enormously helpful.

note I amnot a techie person, but I do like providing good customer service and being able to collaborate with a private note would be very helpful.

Hi @RosanneF,

Greetings from Freshworks community and Thank you for reaching out!

To address the issue you're experiencing with adding private notes on your iPad, please check if your Freshdesk app is up to date. Additionally, you don’t need to use the @ sign to notify users. Instead, in the app, you can click on "Add Note," then select "Notify" and type the agent’s name whom you wish to notify. Please refer https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/213165-replying-to-and-modifying-properties-of-tickets-in-ipad#:~:text=ticket%20details%20page.-,You,-can%20add%20the

This should help you collaborate more effectively. If you need further assistance, feel free to ask!