Skip to main content

Hi, So we have tickets sat in our system which are on SLA.  I want to alert the team via email if a ticket hasn’t been responded to and is approaching 10 minutes before the SLA is voilated.

I cannot see a way to do this in the Freshdesk product, can you help me? 

Hi @simmon,

Greetings from Freshworks community. You can set up SLA reminders in Freshdesk to alert your team when a ticket is approaching the SLA violation time.

To do this, navigate to Admin > SLA and configure SLA reminders. You can set up notifications to be sent to agents 30 minutes before the SLA is violated.

Please refer https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/224638-setting-up-sla-reminders-and-escalations#:~:text=or%20via%20email.-,Steps,-to%20set%2Dup on how you can setup this up. I hope this helps!

Hi @Yusuf Ahmed thanks, but our highest SLA requires a 30 min response time and as such a reminder at 30 mins is too long.

Have you tried to set the Respond within time to 20 mins. and then tick the option for the Escalation email and set up the notification. That will give you a notification 10 mins before the 30 min SLA is violated.

It looks like you can only set an SLA reminder at 30 minutes and not before.

Maybe you could use an automation rule to create a bespoke alert….