Question

How to allow customers to view logged time on tickets ?

• 1 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I’d like my btob customers to be able to view time logged by agents. Per ticket and on a overview of the whole project.

On their own ticket and also and others tickets.

thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

Not sure if this is what you may be looking for, but what I currently do for my customer is to send them periodic reports on how we are doing, including a details section with time per tickets (mainly for those who have acquired a Per-time Support Service.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Badge

Thanks. I could do that, but the initial idea is to display logged times on the customer ticket view, on the customer portal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’d like my btob customers to be able to view time logged by agents. Per ticket and on a overview of the whole project.

On their own ticket and also and others tickets.

thanks

Only way I can see is with a app. Freshdesk do not have that much of automation. 
It can act when you add a time but I couldn’t find any placeholder with the time. 
If you can find a placeholder you could add that time into a custom field on  the ticket that the customer can see. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

I understand. You could also go for the solution proposed by Daniel: Developing your own app in order to achieve that. Currently, there is no much option to achieve in standard your requirement.

You may still submit this as a feature request here:

Freshworks Ideas | Freshworks Community

Regards,