Skip to main content

Dear Team,

I am currently trying to access the Plans and Billing section, but I only get a box without much information.

I need your support to know the steps or what is the reason for this.

I need to have these accesses as soon as possible because we are making a record of our services with all the current information, such as: service time, invoices, type of subscriptions, etc.

This is my FreshDesk 

I can only see this:  Admin > Account > Plans & Billing

Hi @Soporte Group HR 

Greetings from Freshworks community.

We understand that you are unable to see the invoices and other details in the plans and billing section. This depends on the type of billing for your account. Please DM your account details and email address, we will able to confirm on why those details are not visible. 

Regards, 
Kajal

Hi @Soporte Group HR 

Greetings from Freshworks community.

We understand that you are unable to see the invoices and other details in the plans and billing section. This depends on the type of billing for your account. Please DM your account details and email address, we will able to confirm on why those details are not visible. 

Regards, 
Kajal

Hello Kajal,

at this very moment I have a ticket open since hours ago but I still have no answer. The ticket representative is: Nishanth Nagaraj. And the ticket # is: 16611670

That's why I resorted to publish this post so I can try to get help through another means. Since this issue is super urgent.

Hi @Soporte Group HR,

Good day to you. We can see that the agent has reverted back to your query on the support ticket. Please revert back on the same thread if you need further details. Happy Freshdesking!