Question

Testing ticket fields and dynamic sections

Badge

I have found all the related articles on how to do it, and I have seen the academy content.

But I cant find a way to design and test a new customer portal (and with that i mean experimenting with how I want my ticket fields with dynamic options to work) without actually working on my live customer portal.

I added a new product, but it does not seem like I can have different ticket fields for different products either.

How are you testing and experimenting with “your perfect” ticketing portal (especially dynamic sections) ?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi.

I’m a little confused.

You posted your inquiry under FreshDesk.

Tagged it as FreshService

But you are mentioning Dynamic sections, which are available in FreshDesk, which makes me think you’re indeed in FreshDesk. Just wanted to validate.

In FreshDesk, the Enterprise plan offers a Sandbox where you can play with settings in such sandbox without working directly in Production.

You may take a look to these:

How to setup Sandbox in Freshdesk : Freshdesk

Sandbox vs Production : Freshdesk

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Badge

You are correct, I meant to tag Freshdesk…

Unfortunately I am on Pro. Sandbox would of course be great. Is that the only option?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m afraid it is.

The other option would be to create a Trial instance and try such specific setting in such trial instance.

Regards,