Boost productivity and beat burnout: Try Freddy AI for free now

• 18 December 2023
  • 2 replies
Boost productivity and beat burnout: Try Freddy AI for free now
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Did you know that your IT teams might be on the brink of getting burnout?

According to a recent survey by Gartner, 84% of IT leaders have reported signs of burnout among their direct reports, with work overload being the leading cause.

The good news is - you can solve this head-on. AI-powered automation has been identified by 58% of respondents in a recent survey as the key to reducing burnout. 

And with that, the power to beat this challenge is back in your hands!

Get started with Freddy Copilot Beta - your ultimate AI-driven ally. 

With generative AI-powered Freddy AI, make your IT staff more efficient, optimize your processes intelligently, and standardize service delivery.

And the best part? You can explore the full potential of Freddy Copilot for free during our beta phase.

Don't let burnout hinder your team's success. 

Exercise this limited opportunity and try our free beta period until February 5th, 2024. 

Take control of your IT operations and transform productivity with Freddy AI Beta.

To get started, navigate to Admin > Freddy AI > Freddy and enable the capabilities you want to explore.

Learn more

n8O6kHJkoHStpVNjUE-RGJKGnXdBwQFz4O2TQJVOJafeEv0mikwTGMqCzVtprAiw-0Mn_6jfyQBFElPlQt4-hnQGePZfmzjpThXQQAzGV5k7Gzqrep8GP5MIUpl7wE2gU8nC_hqW4mRq2CaWMZr58vk

2 replies

Badge +1

Generative AI-powered Freddy AI, make your IT staff more efficient, optimize your processes intelligently, and standardize service delivery.

thank you so much,  when i will start a new project i will use this tools combination for my business toboost my teams productivity.