Ask your questions to CX Subject Matter Expert , Aswin Ayapparaj

• 21 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello everyone!

How’s it going? I’m really pleased to announce our third Q&A session which is focused on our CX suite of products. Please meet, CX Subject Matter Expert (SME) @Aswin Ayapparaj on Thursday, August 31st who will be hosting the session. 

The Q&A sessions are meant to be open-ended sessions where our community members can directly interact with our SME in a live session and ask anything related to the product - Whether it’s new features on the horizon, enhancements to our products, or the latest trends in the CX industry!

But first, I’d love to introduce Aswin and share a little more about him below:

Aswin Ayapparaj
Lead, Customer Success Engineering
Freshworks

Aswin Ayapparaj is a Lead Customer Success Engineer and an SME in CX at Freshworks, with 7 years of experience in various roles, including Support, Technical Account Management, Operations, Team Management, and Customer Success. He has a deep understanding of customer dynamics across different sectors, such as Finance and Insurance, eCommerce, Travel & Tourism, Food Business, Education, and Health. Aswin excels in crafting comprehensive account strategies to align with market innovations, leveraging chatbots as valuable assets, and implementing creative solutions to achieve organizational and operational goals through techniques like technical audits and agent shadowing sessions. Beyond work, he enjoys culinary experimentation, music, dancing, and exploring travel and culture with friends and family, reflecting his diverse range of hobbies and interests.

Aswin specializes in CX and the suite of CX products. Please drop in some of your questions ahead of the session so Aswin can take a look and we look forward to seeing you live at the session! In case you are unable to attend, please leave them here and he will be sure to address them on the call or here!

Please register for the session here:

WATCH THE RECORDING HERE 🎥

Thanks,

Ally

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We have a question from @MaggieMHagan ! Thank you for the question Maggie :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

Please spread the word to your peers! Tagging some of our CX enthusiasts here.

@Thomas H @AJC @Kgordy @ctallant @charlesm @Smaayeh @JeanneS @Shama @Valerie.Brown @SeanBorton @MVA @carriem @zechaniz @SColin @araarizona @Ian Downie @GregLock @Alvina hashmi @lois_spangenberg @Sheelaciratechsoft @BevanCrave @johan.kleynhans @Daniela @Sogi @Fredericjvr@Crocus_Benford @finn  @pbolton @Viral Bansal @Henrique @tonysuper @JBurns 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello @Aswin Ayapparaj - looking forward to the session today! Here’s some of my questions, it would be great if you could answer them : 

• What are some of the best practices or feature recommendations towards improving overall agent productivity?

• What kind of channels should be mostly utilized for a B2C industry to have an effective customer service operations?

• What is one of the most under-utilized feature of Freshchat?

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

Just 4 more hours to gooo 👏🏼! Join us for the CX Expert live Q&A session hosted by @Aswin Ayapparaj 

Here’s your joining Link - https://freshworks.zoom.us/s/94725087547

See you all soon!

Hello everyone!

How’s it going? I’m really pleased to announce our third Q&A session which is focused on our CX suite of products. Please meet, CX Subject Matter Expert (SME) @Aswin Ayapparaj on Thursday, August 31st who will be hosting the session. 

The Q&A sessions are meant to be open-ended sessions where our community members can directly interact with our SME in a live session and ask anything related to the product - Whether it’s new features on the horizon, enhancements to our products, or the latest trends in the CX industry!

But first, I’d love to introduce Aswin and share a little more about him below:

Aswin Ayapparaj
Lead, Customer Success Engineering
Freshworks

Aswin Ayapparaj is a Lead Customer Success Engineer and an SME in CX at Freshworks, with 7 years of experience in various roles, including Support, Technical Account Management, Operations, Team Management, and Customer Success. He has a deep understanding of customer dynamics across different sectors, such as Finance and Insurance, eCommerce, Travel & Tourism, Food Business, Education, and Health. Aswin excels in crafting comprehensive account strategies to align with market innovations, leveraging chatbots as valuable assets, and implementing creative solutions to achieve organizational and operational goals through techniques like technical audits and agent shadowing sessions. Beyond work, he enjoys culinary experimentation, music, dancing, and exploring travel and culture with friends and family, reflecting his diverse range of hobbies and interests.

Aswin specializes in CX and the suite of CX products. Please drop in some of your questions ahead of the session so Aswin can take a look and we look forward to seeing you live at the session! In case you are unable to attend, please leave them here and he will be sure to address them on the call or here!

Please register for the session here:

Thanks,

Ally

Feeling sad that i missed another one  i have attended the latest webinar that was beyond my expectations as it was much informative and helps me alote  to avoid all my issues, could  you please tell me your next webinar date, and how can i join it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @james jully 

We have an upcoming webinar on October 18 on “Understanding the bot game” hosted by one of our Subject Matter Experts. If you are interested, please register here -