News

Status Page now Generally Available! Bonus – Set up Scheduled Maintenance

• 1 February 2024
  • 3 replies
Status Page now Generally Available! Bonus – Set up Scheduled Maintenance
Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Build trust & transparency by keeping customers & end users updated about the status of your services using Status Page – now in GA. Available to customers on the Pro & Enterprise plans, within the Collaborate pane of an incident detail page, Status Page can help you:

• Improve efficiency by communicating service status at scale
  • Help end-users and customers prepare for planned downtime i.e. Maintenance Windows
  • Proactively update them about incident based unplanned downtime

• Eliminate the switching costs of using a third-party publishing tool

Customize your Status Page as per your brand, choose to keep it private or public, and even track its SEO performance. All this and more, without any additional cost. Try it out now!

Learn More

Note: Translations for the module are in progress and will be available shortly. 

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @Anusha,

The scheduled maintenance functionality doesn’t seem to work for me.  I don’t see the “Publish Scheduled Maintenance” button in Step 8.  I posted this thread regarding my issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Anusha,

The scheduled maintenance functionality doesn’t seem to work for me.  I don’t see the “Publish Scheduled Maintenance” button in Step 8.  I posted this thread regarding my issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey @jeffshurtliff thanks for bringing it to our attention. Could you please raise a ticket? We’ll need to check your account configurations to understand what exactly is the issue. 

I’m asking because there doesn’t appear to be an obvious way to do this, how do I publish a status page so that any requester can view it, but any unauthenticated person on the public Internet can’t?

Public doesn’t require any authentication at all, not even to our Freshservice instance.  Private requires individuals to subscribe and we don’t want to ask 2000 people to do that.