Question

“Allow this contact to view all thys company’s tickets” as default portal behaviour

• 3 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

In our use of the portal, we’ll allow every user an access to the tickets of his company (even if he didn’t create them himself). We work with client teams, with everyone having something to bring to the table: it’s important that they have acces to all tickets.

In order to do so, there is a tick box in the contact details “Allow this contact to view all thys company’s tickets”. This is a painful process, to tick all this boxes. And when a new contact is created, it needs a manual action from ou part tohave an operational portal.

So I suggest that there’s a dedicated setting in the Portal admin settings, that allow this behaviour to be the default one.

6 replies

Badge +1

Sorry this is an Idean and not a Question, can’t modify it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry this is an Idean and not a Question, can’t modify it.

Hi.

You could delete it from Here and submit it as an Idea instead.

As an Idea, users would be able to vote for it, and there would be more chance to be considered, developed and deployed.

Badge +1

I tried to, but can’t neither delete it nor create a new idea (Something's gone wrong.)...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I tried to, but can’t neither delete it nor create a new idea (Something's gone wrong.)...

Hi.

That’s odd. @alyssia.correa @Kamakshi V . FYI,,,

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @eeha0120 - thanks for letting me know! 

@tgiaiche - let me just check for you and get back. Could you please let me know where you are having an issue? In the mean time, I will check as well and find a solution.

Badge +1

Hello @alyssia.correa  :

• No way of deleting, the “three dots” button only displays “link to URL” an “report”, not even “edit”.
  • No way of creating a new idea, I tried on three different days and always got this message :
  •