Question

Freshdesk Integration on my site

• 7 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I want to host knowledge base for my users on my website using freshdesk. But i want this knowledge base to be accessible only if the user is logged in to my website. if he has not logged in then he should not be able to see the knowledge base. how do i implement this?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @leetoleeto071 

Greetings from Freshworks community

You can customize the visibility of the knowledge articles on the Folder level as shown in the screenshot below

KB Folder view for visibility Restriction

IN the Portal page, click Manage Sections in which you can toggle ON the visibility of Knowledge base articles along with folder views as shown below

By enabling these options, you should be able to embed the portal in your website and authenticate it only for the Logged IN users to view it. 

Revert for any queries.

Cheers

Badge

Hi @vinothkumar.manoharan i want to use my websites authentication to be able to see this. For. eg. if a person is registered on my website, he should be able to access the knowledge base. he should not require any other additional authentication. just register on my site and see the kb. if i try to copy the URL of the embedded KB and open it in a new tab(use is not logged in on my site). then he shoud not be able to see the KB