What is the best to use same footer for all sections or pages on any site?

• 14 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello Everyone, 

I’m following this solved thread but still in search best solution.

I need to add a disclaimer below the solutions. A link would also be fine, but I would prefer to have the text directly on the same page.

Please note that the request is not about removing the footer (with the credits to Freshdesk). I just need to add additional text.

Thanks in Advance

Regards: Zaina 

hemanth.ramya 2 years ago

Hello Zaina,

For your requirements, you can perform portal customization (Admin > Portal > Customize portal > Layouts and pages section) to customize the footer of the customer portal. Please note that the customization changes made would reflect in the portals offered by Freshdesk. Kindly refer to this article to get detailed insights on the same.

Feel free to drop a note here for any further queries and we would be happy to help! :)

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello Zaina,

For your requirements, you can perform portal customization (Admin > Portal > Customize portal > Layouts and pages section) to customize the footer of the customer portal. Please note that the customization changes made would reflect in the portals offered by Freshdesk. Kindly refer to this article to get detailed insights on the same.

Feel free to drop a note here for any further queries and we would be happy to help! :)

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team

The best approach to use the same footer for all sections or pages on a website like styloinside depends on the specific needs and requirements of the site. Generally, using a consistent footer across all sections or pages can provide a unified user experience and enhance the overall website's aesthetics and navigation.

It ensures that important information, such as copyright notices, contact details, or links to important pages, remains easily accessible to users, regardless of the page they are on.

This approach simplifies the maintenance process as changes to the footer need to be made in one place, rather than multiple sections or pages.

However, there may be cases where different sections or pages require unique footers to accommodate specific content or functionalities.

In such instances, a flexible approach that balances consistency and customization may be more appropriate.

Ultimately, the decision should be based on the goals and design principles of the website, prioritizing user experience and ease of maintenance.