Skip to main content
2023 today, but emojis for Freshdesk is still out of office. R U serious?

Please add this

What do you mean? What does inserting emojis have to do with it? The fact is that after inserting emojis and saving the article, they turn into 'question marks' = not supported by Freshworks by default. The two answers above are useless information. We need to push the Freshworks to properly implement emojis in 2024 - that is the point!

2024 today, but emojis for Freshdesk is still out of office.

To give a clear example, I've attached a GIF showing the issue. As you can see, when I insert an emoji and save the article, it turns into a question mark. This demonstrates that Freshworks does not support emojis by default.

Hello @hemanth.ramya @mahendarsingh - wanted to get your thoughts around this?

Hi @Mykola Zhuravel 

This requirement of yours has already been raised as a feature request to the product team and is in their backlog. I shall do a +1 on your behalf.

Thank you for your feedback :)

Shop the latest StussyClub collection! We offer a wide range of top-quality hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, and other products available exclusively at the official StussyClub clothing website

Shop Carsicko Clothing at a sale price Carsicko is British streetwear brand known for its eye catching logo prints Get up to 40 Off online