Freshdesk Analytics is now upgraded with a whole new bunch of enhancements!

Related products: Freshdesk
Freshdesk Analytics is now upgraded with a whole new bunch of enhancements!

We have moved the needle to deliver enterprise-grade Analytics capabilities. Freshdesk Analytics helps build a data-driven support culture with minimal effort. 

• Derive actionable insights across the customer lifecycle

• Use Interactive filters for agile drill down 

• Do It Yourself with low code or no code

• Extend Freshdesk capabilities with GoodData integration (Coming soon!)

You can also view agent performance across channels in one holistic report with Omnichannel analytics. Analyze reports on the go with tablet and mobile support in the Freshdesk Support Desk app.  

Read more → 

I love the analytics module. Unfortunately, I can no longer send multipage reports to management as the analytics module only allows all data to be represented on a single page in PDF form.

You could do this in the old reporting module, how are we meant to do this now?

Hi Chris,

We are happy to hear that our Analytics module works great for you! I’m afraid that we currently do not support multiple page reports in Analytics. We will take your feedback as a feature request and keep you posted once it’s available.

Hi Chris,

We are happy to hear that our Analytics module works great for you! I’m afraid that we currently do not support multiple page reports in Analytics. We will take your feedback as a feature request and keep you posted once it’s available.

I’m concerned that Fresh does not have any proper reporting facility. This is a standard part of every other ITSM tool in the industry.