Customer conversations across channels - at your fingertips

Related products: Freshchat

Customers reaching out via multiple channels for the same/different issue? Fret not!

With the Conversation Switch, agents get a faster and one-scroll interaction to view historical conversations of the same contact in the same pane without leaving the Freshchat Inbox.

Learn more here.

Is there a way to turn off this feature?

Hey Diego,

Thanks for commenting. 
As of now, there is no way to turn off this feature. But would love to connect and understand the reasoning for the same. 

Hey Diego,

Thanks for commenting. 
As of now, there is no way to turn off this feature. But would love to connect and understand the reasoning for the same. 

Customers are complaining that the screen got polluted. and depending the size of the screen, It’s hard to manage. 

If we can’t turn off, at least allow to re arrange them.

Hey Diego,

Thanks for commenting. 

Customers are complaining that the screen got polluted. and depending the size of the screen, It’s hard to manage. 

If we can’t turn off, at least allow to re arrange them.

I would also like to know when we will have this functionality!

Hi all, I’m working with the FreshChat API - customers can get in touch with us via web chat, email, and (soon) other channels as well.

Given a conversation ID, how can I identify which channel (i.e., email, web chat, etc.) the conversation has come from?

• In the API documentation’s conversation object, I’ve found a channel ID.
  • I’ve also found the channels/topics API endpoint.
  • Using these, I can identify which topic a customer started their conversation from, but I cannot differentiate the channel (email, web chat, etc.).
  • The channels/topic API endpoint does not return that matches my email channel ID.

Any help would be much appreciated!