Introducing Freshdesk Analytics [BETA]

Related products: Freshdesk

We have launched revamped reporting module for Freshdesk [Beta]

Major highlights

• Custom reports - Ability to create own reports with enhanced visualisations
  • Curated reports - Upgraded out of the box reports from FD
  • Exports and schedules
  • New metrics - (Offering higher flexibility with data + advanced ticketing metrics)
  • Build as a platform - Ability to quickly add more capabilities in a scalable manner

You can checkout the overview video here.

Custom reporting capability is explained in the below video.

We will be enabling in batches soon for all customer based on their plans. Click reply to enter your account URL and get beta access now.

We have enabled Analytics for all of you who had requested till now. Let us know if someone didn't get it yet. 

Happy number crunching!

Hi,
would it be possible to add also the option to create own custom reports for https://support.innovatrics.com ? 

We would like to test it. Please let me know.
thank you
Matej

Hi! 

Could you, please, let us know when this module will be realized? (Not beta)

Hi,

I saw the video and it looks very interesting and impressive. Can you please enable this feature for us as well?

Our user id is: team@irestoreapp.com

Please let us know once done, so we can try some reports for us.

Thanks!

Is there anyway to prevent analytics to take over the "reports"?

Analytics is way too slow and not providing the data that reports did.

In a similar vein to Mikko, Analytics does not seem to supply all the data needed, and seems a little inflexible in what is reported on.

For example in the ticket volume trends report it gives values for how many tickets are resolved, this does not seem to be picking anything up, where as this used to look at closed tickets as well in reporting. 

There are also some odd values such as this:

The maths may not be quite correct if its saying i had over 100% of tickets resolved within SLA last month, but there doesnt seem to be a way to change what some of these graphs are looking at.  Is there an option to keep Reports for the time being?

Is it necessary to remove Reports? It would be fine if you can leave it as is. 

I'd like to see this idea implemented:   "Add Helpdesk-in-debt tickets metrics as 1 Widget"
https://support.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/50000000880

Vote up !! 

;-)

It seems very slow to load and the user interface (filters) is quite clunky... hopefully this will be sorted before Reports is dropped.

Very slow to run and filters good be less complicated.

Why build all reporting as widgets and templates?

Would be far more useful if one were able to build a report similary to the filtering of you ticekt list; choose your filters and the desired colums to be used as data. And then build the graphs and table views from that.

What I just noticed today is that no matter what I do, I cannot get analytics to group or filter a level 2 field of a dependent field. And that level is one of the most important parameters we need for our reporting. The name of the level field is available as well as a widget - but it only bundles up all into one volume and does not allow to filter or group per level 2 item.

It seems that none of the dependent field levels 2+3 are mapped and useable though they are offered as filter/grouping on widget list.

• Don't know if it is only visual on older exports (from ticket list and reporting) but the selection view shows dependent field structures.
  • Not so in Analysis

Multilanguage - do not work in Analysis
  • all customized fields show only on the help desk default language

An odd feature - when you select a report from Recent list - cannot get to edit mode

All the issues on my comment above still persist. 

One of the major data fields we need to filter, analyze and report is not available due to analytics reports not collecting any content from our dependent field. Without that analytics are more or less unusable for us.