Just in - Sort conversations in tickets :)

Related products: Freshdesk

Hello everyone,

Scrolling through a ticket to see the latest responses is hard, particularly when there are a lot of conversations happening back and forth. With sort conversations, you no longer need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of a ticket to see the latest response.

As an admin, you can now choose the order in which the conversations appear on a ticket. You can set the preference at the account level from the Admin > Helpdesk page. 

We also showed this to a lot of our customer champions as a part of our User Research calls to get some feedback on the ticket details page revamp. While a lot of them liked the idea of an account level setting, they also preferred the option to allow agents to set their own. We've made it easier for the agents to set their own preference from the profile settings page.

This is available for all the accounts starting from the new Blossom plan and onwards. If you're unsure about where to start, please have a look at this article and don't forget to tell us what you think about this feature :)

Cheers!

@aravind We are also not able to see the config item. Can you please enable this feature for our account (movilitas.freshdesk.com) as well?

Thanks, Alex

@aravind s is the gradual rollout still ongoing?
While reading back I can see this process has been started well over a year ago, yet this still isn't available in our plan (Blossom Classic).

Yes - I'm curious too.. though reading back it says it's for new signups only? Not sure why that would be the case? Give people who have paid you a small amount of money a new feature, but hold it back from the people who have invested thousands in your product and have been faithful users for a number of years? Would love to see this feature on our account.

Sorry where is this on the freshservice backend? I do not see any helpdesk section at all. You guys have multiple products, how do you do this on freshservice which is the product we have just purchased?