MS Dynamics CRM Integration

Related products: Freshdesk

Display CRM contact details in the ticket view & contact Page and ability to add new contacts in CRM from Freshdesk contact page.

Status - In progress

Any update on this feature? Thanks!

Yeah, would love to hear some updates.

We are implementing the CRM module this year and would welcome this integration feature. 

FYI: In the Integrations, there is a Dynamics CRM modula available.

Description:

You can view contact information from DynamicsCRM in Freshdesk.

Once you enable this integration, your agents can access Dynamics CRM contact information right inside the Freshdesk ticket & contact pages.

Please note that your agents can only view those fields that are configured by you in the settings page and the search function is based on the email address mapping.

Can I synchronized Freshdesk ticket with Dynamics CRM occurrence automatically? 

After trying unsuccessfully to integrate Freshdesk with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, I finally found the comment that it only works with the Cloud / SAAS version of Dynamics.  We have the on-premise version of dynamics, so apparently it won't integrate.

I think you ought to be able to extend the integration to include the on-premise version.

And I think you REALLY ought to mention ON THE SETUP PAGE that it doesn't currently work with the on-premise version.  Don't make me struggle with the configuration before letting me know.

Does this work with the cloud version? I can't get it to work successfully..

There are various mobile apps for MS Dynamics CRM that allow real time integration of all CRM data and allow accessibility of data even in offline mode. For all MS Dynamics CRM users, such mobile apps can be really helpful. Do check it out here http://dynamics.folio3.com/dynamics-ax-sales-marketing-crm-app/

quite okay

Can this now be implemented with the on-premise version of dynamics? Thanks in advance.

This would be a cool feature. If this is implemented, I'll consider going back to MS dynamics for sure.

Hello Everyone,

We've an updated version of the integration with MS Dynamics , which helps you to integrate FreshDesk with both Online and On-Premise editions of the MSD CRM. Here's the app link : https://apps.freshdesk.com/dynamics_v2/

Cheers!

Wow! Thanks, Aravind! I can now use MS dynamics again! Will read this first though. Cheers!