Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

Super excited to roll out the new and improved automations in Freshdesk. You can now set up Dispatch'r, Supervisor, and Observer rules from one place. 

Optimize your rules

With the new AND/OR operators in automations, you can now optimize the number of rules in your account. Here's to clearer and more compact rules :) 

Summary for rules

Every rule now has an auto-generated summary. You no longer have to rely on descriptions - the summary will give you a good visual overview of what every rule does.

Thank you detector (powered by Freddy)

More often than not, tickets get reopened when customers respond to just say thank you. This majorly affects resolution times.

Freddy's Thank You Detector understands the intent behind customers responses to decide whether a ticket should be closed or not when your customers get back thanking you. 

Read more here.

See who edited your rules, and how many tickets your rules affected

The new automations will now show you the number of tickets a rule was executed on, in the last 7 days. You'll also get to know who modified the rules and when it was last modified. 

See it all in action:

This feature is being rolled out in batches. You can read this article to get a brief of what has changed in automations.

Got feedback? Drop a comment in this thread.

- Sumana

It has been enabled for my account.  I think one of my automations is not working properly now.  I would like to review the rule to be certain, but I cannot reach it.  I get "Showing 1 - 30 of 43 rules".  Then when I click to go to the next page...

@GreggWe'll sort this out right away. We've analysed the issue and this isn't affecting the execution of your rules and is only an issue in the rules being displayed. We're applying a fix as I type this out. I'll keep this thread updated soon as this is fixed.

Hello, can you please enable in for our account as well, thanks!

@Greggthe issue is fixed. You'll now be able to load all your rules, and you'll see that they've been functioning without issue from the tickets impacted counts :)

@Chris@Nico@Rafaela I'll update this thread once the feature has been added to your accounts.

@Charanyan Can you please add ours as well?

Thank you for listening to the Community,  AND/OR operators, execute all rules, Easier reordering rules. These where highly requested product enhancements. Good to hear these features are soon to be available, we hope they will work as expected!

It's not enabled in our account yet, but i am sure it will be available soon.

Please add us as well!!!

Hello. Please solve the problem in your service team system first. I got a ticket that posted 4 days ago. After i give a bad star on google play store and post bad comment and review everywhere, the freshdesk team finally reply my ticket 2 days ago. And once i reply the email. I got no reply again, up until now it's already been 2 days. Do you guys really capable of running a customer service software since your team can't handle the ticket faster? Or your ticketing system not reliable for your team? Really dissapointed with you guys

Please enable this in my account.

Thanks

Já foi ativo em minha conta?

Hi there. I'm trying my luck for the 3rd time. Can we be added as well?

We've enabled the new automations for everyone in this thread.

@Leos sorry about the time it took 🙂 we're rolling this out in batches, and you should see it in your account now.

@Yvo Truly appreciate you taking time to give us feedback. The feature is now available in your account, please do give it a spin and let us know how you like it :)

I still don't have it

Thanks @Charanyan, can see it now.

Could you please enable this on our account? Seems like it will fix the issue I'm currently having here: https://support.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/3907576 

Hi, 

Is this a beta version ? If not, could you please apply this to my account ? 

For which plan it is ?

Tks a lot

Nicolas

Thank you Charanyan, this looks awesome!

Can you add this to our account please?

Please apply this to my account.

Please add this to my account as well, this looks great!

Can you please apply this to my account? Thank you.

Idea:

Is it possible to add a functionality which deleted quoted text when a customer sends the reply. 

This is how it should look in automations: 

Ticket update

-When requester reply's

-Ticket all

-Remove quoted text

Please add this to our account.

This is a great improvement. However, one sad thing is that we have lost the Description of each of the rules. The summary is very nice, but some of our rules are complex and required explanation as to why it was put in place so that anyone can understand the purpose and its order's position. Can we please get a description/comment text box?