Question

Can't share an Analytic report with anyone as account admin

• 28 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello!

I (and others in our helpdesk) have encountered an issue with trying to share a report created in the Analytics tab. When I go to the share button in the upper right of the screen, I get the list of users or groups to share the list with. When selecting what I want there is no way to save my selection. I am an account admin and I tried adding a regular user and another account admin but nothing worked. Like I mentioned, I am not the only one with this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Secrecy7919,

Greetings from Freshworks Community. When you select the agent to share the report with, the share option would be highlighed right next to the name filed as below.

If you are unable to see this, request you to login to Freshesk using an incognito window as sometimes browser cache can impact the performance . Please let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Yusuf Ahmed

Badge +2

Hi @Yusuf Ahmed,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, my issue is still present. Like I mentioned earlier, I don’t have a “Save” button (from your screenshot it looks like it should be “Share”).

Here what I see and it is the same when in incognito like you suggested.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Secrecy7919,

Thank you for the screenshot, Let me create a support ticket on your behalf to troubleshoot this.

Regards,

Yusuf Ahmed

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello!

I (and others in our helpdesk) have encountered an issue with trying to share a report created in the Analytics tab. When I go to the share button in the upper right of the screen, I get the list of users or groups to share the list with. When selecting what I want there is no way to save my selection. I am an account admin and I tried adding a regular user and another account admin but nothing worked. Like I mentioned, I am not the only one with this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Who created the report ?