A heartfelt thanks to you all and Happy Holidays!!!

• 28 December 2023
  • 2 replies
A heartfelt thanks to you all and Happy Holidays!!!
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Dear Freshworks Community Family,

As we approach the close of this year, some of you might be wrapping up work, cozying up by the fireplace, or exploring favorite destinations. We would like to take a moment to revisit 2023 and reflect on the collective journey we've experienced together in this community.

b9pU0IEeJith4GTVQnv5NolPhwucsOVHZ0ez4uz7tJJaNeDTmcAbO3v-SRYG0bnV-ktPs4sEg-XheC9kdoZqsxaHYh0_Lf3s_1TanUCA48dMBpegRL_kcyiig-8zlcP8MJc_SQDsu_4ZQWFvz7nLJ4E

2023 has proven to be a remarkable year on various fronts. The launch of Community 2.0 ushered in a wave of exciting features and improvements. This encompassed the recommencement of Community Events, the engaging 'Community Hours sessions, updates on the IDEAS Section, and the introduction of Community Subject Matter Experts. The much-anticipated activation of 'Dark Mode' for our Freshservice users was a highlight, being the top voted IDEA on the Community. It was a delightful Christmas surprise from our Freshservice Santas to our users! 🎅🌙

Thank you for your support through the changes, enhancements, and optimizations that the community underwent. Your patience and insatiable eagerness for knowledge remained steadfast, keeping us going and bringing us to where we are today! A heartfelt thank you for that.

We recognize that many of you have cultivated valuable connections within this community, and we appreciate the collaborative spirit you bring to our network.We are grateful for the continued enthusiasm and positive engagement from you, and we welcome your ongoing support as ambassadors of Freshworks Products.

wDsYMvdOURBb3smPVia03V6vjW9Br9CNoVEOx3h9dJxV3jPNsCF5J_Jv9Os1PqXqbTLsWl0-gJ9qQp179Pz-Xxn0jOTOl9MTg9gdS28-ZXOHvYGB7kff5gCGoVMvSBQyB-j80AA_LRqCHLn_S5ykKWE

Looking ahead, 2024 holds a lot of exciting things. We are gearing up to bring you great enhancements, more engaging events, insightful blogs, and much more to keep this community thriving!

Wishing you all a joyful holiday season filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments. May the new year bring fresh inspiration, exciting challenges, and continued success for each and every one of you!!!

Thank you for being a vital part of the Freshworks family. Here's to a wonderful 2024!

Cheers from your Community Team!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It truly has been an incredible year, and I am grateful for the Refresh Community and all of the participation. It has helped me tremendously and has allowed me to take our ITSM posture to a new level. Thank you and a Happy New Year to all!

It was an awesome year. I kicked off the holiday season with a trip to a picturesque mountain retreat of Washington DC. The snow-capped peaks and the charming winter atmosphere created a perfect backdrop for a cozy holiday getaway. I spent my days skiing down the slopes, sipping hot cocoa by the fireplace, and enjoying the festive decorations that adorned the charming town. Happy new year to all.

Dear Freshworks Community Family,

As we approach the close of this year, some of you might be wrapping up work, cozying up by the fireplace, or exploring favorite destinations. We would like to take a moment to revisit 2023 and reflect on the collective journey we've experienced together in this community.

b9pU0IEeJith4GTVQnv5NolPhwucsOVHZ0ez4uz7tJJaNeDTmcAbO3v-SRYG0bnV-ktPs4sEg-XheC9kdoZqsxaHYh0_Lf3s_1TanUCA48dMBpegRL_kcyiig-8zlcP8MJc_SQDsu_4ZQWFvz7nLJ4E

2023 has proven to be a remarkable year on various fronts. The launch of Community 2.0 ushered in a wave of exciting features and improvements. This encompassed the recommencement of Community Events, the engaging 'Community Hours sessions, updates on the IDEAS Section, and the introduction of Community Subject Matter Experts. The much-anticipated activation of 'Dark Mode' for our Freshservice users was a highlight, being the top voted IDEA on the Community. It was a delightful Christmas surprise from our Freshservice Santas to our users! 🎅🌙

Thank you for your support through the changes, enhancements, and optimizations that the community underwent. Your patience and insatiable eagerness for knowledge remained steadfast, keeping us going and bringing us to where we are today! A heartfelt thank you for that.

We recognize that many of you have cultivated valuable connections within this community, and we appreciate the collaborative spirit you bring to our network.We are grateful for the continued enthusiasm and positive engagement from you, and we welcome your ongoing support as ambassadors of Freshworks Products.

wDsYMvdOURBb3smPVia03V6vjW9Br9CNoVEOx3h9dJxV3jPNsCF5J_Jv9Os1PqXqbTLsWl0-gJ9qQp179Pz-Xxn0jOTOl9MTg9gdS28-ZXOHvYGB7kff5gCGoVMvSBQyB-j80AA_LRqCHLn_S5ykKWE

Looking ahead, 2024 holds a lot of exciting things. We are gearing up to bring you great enhancements, more engaging events, insightful blogs, and much more to keep this community thriving!

Wishing you all a joyful holiday season filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments. May the new year bring fresh inspiration, exciting challenges, and continued success for each and every one of you!!!

Thank you for being a vital part of the Freshworks family. Here's to a wonderful 2024!

Cheers from your Community Team!

It was an awesome year. I kicked off the holiday season with a trip to a picturesque mountain retreat of Washington DC. The snow-capped peaks and the charming winter atmosphere created a perfect backdrop for a cozy holiday getaway. I spent my days skiing down the slopes, sipping hot cocoa by the fireplace, and enjoying the festive decorations that adorned the charming town. Happy new year to all.