COMMUNITY HOURS

#AskAllyAnything - AMA with Community Team

• 24 August 2023
  • 12 replies
#AskAllyAnything - AMA with Community Team
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello everyone!

We're excited to kick off our Community Hours - AMA sessions - #AskAllyAnything. Whether you're new or a community champion, this session is packed with value, and @alyssia.correa  is here to answer all your questions. These sessions will be held on both Tuesdays and Wednesdays, to ensure that we can accommodate all our community members across different time zones. :)

We’re really looking forward to connecting directly with you. We cannot wait to discuss the new community and its updates, and hear your valuable feedback.

Here are your link to Register to the Upcoming session!

Register Here - 

For those who are wondering, what’s in store… here you go!

Agenda -

• New Members Welcome: Join us, introduce yourself, and take a deep dive into the new Community.
  • Exclusive Virtual Tour: Get ready to explore the exciting updates and features in Community 2.0—it's going to be awesome!
  • Feedback Time: We encourage you to ask questions and share feedback on the new structure, navigation, and all other aspects of the community. We'd love to hear from you!
  • SME Councils: Discover the purpose and functions of this council. We also would like to hear your ideas for engaging with them!
  • Upcoming Enhancements: Gain insights into what's coming next, including the Ideas Section and Events Calendar.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon :)

Best 

Kamakshi

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

Spread the word to your peers!

@atin  @Djrcoding @keefe.andrews @daniel @zachary.king @BrynCYDEF @SOHO @Graeme Alm @graemehendry @ellenadair69 @alessandro.businaro @Olof Berg @Pyke @Jared B @ericafisher @dixon09 @Daniel Buwalda @Daniel Söderlund @ubedullah @Vortunfir @Scottie42 @cdmein @kriskris @danrk @dennis @jgates @KimS @alecordeiro @LisaLa @rphillips @Eden @lmeuter @abhinay mishra @laiba @abg @Sudhanshu91293 @MintyChananchida 

@Leighanne @melissachu @Nikol @valentinacickan9 @indigoniner99 @Jim Molloy  @jimmy.andrews @Caromezaf @MelindaRichards @MeliZenta @Carolina Gómez @Carolina Ramírez Aguilera @Alma @DVL @kapitolinaromanko @gpranz777 @Jackie S @junkremoval1122 @wosch67 @Daniel.farrugia @williamc @simranjeetsngh04 @Alsbeth @RebeccaOBrien @KushagraHarbola @aaron.asbury @Mateo_33 @kravcukelizaveta687 @S Ewing @Mike2150 @kees.brandsema @Angelica Ariza @weinbergersonburnan @AlfalfaEater @ZaneSorenson @helgastroman @jimmy892 @Mjeroncic 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Wish I could go to one of these - will there be more different time slots offered? Slot one is at midnight for me and I will be on a plane during the second slot. But would like to know more. Especially if there will be enhanced ways to connect with other higher education customers!

Cheers,

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @cmcewen - Thanks for writing in! I’ll be hosting Community hours every Tues and Wednesday over the next few months. We’ll have them published on the events page so please register when you can, I will send them your way as well. And absolutely yes, we will help facilitate that! :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!!

Please join this meeting link for #AskAllyAnything - AMA session starting shortly!

https://freshworks.zoom.us/j/98034913490?pwd=RjMzVEFOVldYblFtRnJ4MnBBZ0xrQT09#success

ID: 98034913490
Passcode: i4DFY0TV

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I would like to join the next Wednesday session, but the link is for the one that has allready happened. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @Tony Gambino 

Here’s the link for the Sep 26 - Community Hours Session

Join Zoom Meeting https://freshworks.zoom.us/j/99155543359?pwd=K3dBdjZKM0FvY2NUaGovOEpHckN5dz09
Meeting ID: 991 5554 3359
Passcode: 2sn5dGHL

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I could make that work, but it’s a bit early for me. Is there one Wednesday the 27th?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey there @Tony Gambino - we’re conducting these sessions on a weekly basis! Can you let us know your preference in timing? We try to host them at different times to accommodate all the multiple time zones!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I am in Pacific Time, USA. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Tony Gambino - Stay tuned, we’ll have the next session PT time-zone friendly! I will message you within the week to keep you posted.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Ally, can you please share what is the process and status for the Ideas section?

Badge

I would love to participate in one of these sessions but, as other have noted, the hours don’t work for me (i’m in PST).  Maybe offer multiple timeslots?