COMMUNITY NEWS

Freshworks Community 2.0 is LIVE !!!! Check out what's new!

Freshworks Community 2.0 is LIVE !!!! Check out what's new!
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello, hello Freshworks Community, 

It’s been a minute and we’re already 6 months into 2023!! We know we say this often, but seriously - where has the time gone?

We know we’ve been pretty silent for a while and not had as much activity or updates that you may have been used to, but we do have some exciting developments and news for some of the changes coming your wayyy….

So what are these big changes you ask? Drumrollll pleasee…🥁🥁🥁

r0KcH8maNxA8XGEJsjGQc0AwL7SFupH8vDMQmwzwdfpjtIk4WPnpr4aCcBv9aepuMRVkLOGUXffama3t46WRTM2r6zw8qTRJ2RIoBLBG8MODRDE_3SgIXRIykJZNKNIrl09A0Mnyxr4mdkSMfEpx0TY

We’re RE-LAUNCHING the community, so get ready for

⚡⚡🥁 Freshworks Community 2.0 🥁 ⚡⚡

Over the last few months, our team has been tirelessly working to build out this new structure, gathering feedback from our customers and our employees to really elevate your experience in the community. 

Granted, it’s taken a wee bit longer than anticipated to launch the new version of the community, but that’s because we want to get this right for you - so we can only request for a little bit more of your patience while we iron out a few more nuts and bolts.

We’d still love to share some of the new things you can look forward to in our new community:

• More targeted, product specific areas 🎯 : Being a multi-product company it can be a little hard to navigate through the multiple topics on the platform. So after months of research we’re including specific product and features areas in the community that will make it easier for you to get the information you want about what you care about, rather than slog through a line series of posts on a single page. I do not want to let the cat out of the bag just yet - so you’ll just have to wait a little longer to see the rest :) !!
  • Events Calendar 📅 : We’ve got a spanking new events calendar that’s going to cover everything from deep diving into the product, the company’s service offerings, tips and tricks from our experts, meet and greet sessions and so much more, so please stay tuned! 
  • Freshworks Subject Matter Experts 📚: You’re also going to be hearing more from our product and industry experts at Freshworks, who will be moderating our forums apart from our support teams, so please keep those questions coming and get more in-depth responses!
  • New Guidelines 📜 : As with any community, we want to ensure our community is healthy and thriving, so we shall be publishing new guidelines and best practices on sharing queries, ideas, conversations at more.  
  • Ideas Section 💡: One of our most popular features on Community. We know the experience we’ve delivered has been poor and not up to the mark. We are working closely with our teams to build out a robust process. Please stay tuned as we will publish guidelines and timelines soon.

Now that we’ve shared all the exciting new developments, we saved the best for last. I would like to welcome @Kamakshi V to the Freshworks Community family and as your community managers, we’re always here to help with any queries, so please feel free to reach out or tag us in any of the posts.

Team Community

That’s all for now and we’re very excited to showcase all our new changes to the community and look forward to growing and building our thriving community!

Thank you for all your support and contributions! Stay tuned for more!

Your captain

Ally

UpgSjvxt3jlDIx9fhqZ8q6Bg4qFEQrCDtTd2y091ri3wXihzxB_iNlf5Ps7SUMEH8XDU-QDMQ27LbwqMB4LoWKqQdrU03I3vbenYqcMHCpX4DhJUCh_X9EBvigivqEiasc2IKs4IDtDcQYvEDxET5tg

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Fam!

What do you’ll think? Isn't it going to be exciting to see Freshworks Community 2.0? Are you’ll as thrilled as I am? Why not share your thoughts here?

@zachary.king @keefe.andrews @daniel.soderlund @mmccoy @afautley @Crocus_Benford @SIT @julia.a @BrynCYDEF @raymondcanilao @Alefre @GlennA @ErikAlmSynerity @JiriGrohmann @i.cameron @mbauman @Bex @caygri @lavjoson @KeithW @Sophie Murgatroyd @danwrite @mark.uther @sucoyle @stacyv @adityatawade @ggallaway @JTAVOLARO @zebb.s @finn @stuartwilkie @KrisC @Kris W @Chris Sherlock @stevemc @Denise.S.P @patricksawyer @MartinDG @laminblake @PatrickMurphy @pOttenbacher @j.laird @jg8675309 @nbeysen @pproost @marion.lubat @Denise.S.P @finn @Kris_Anderson @Dean W @pablo.c @ondrej @kabessa.tal @Loes  @ksupersano18 @laura_armstrong @laura.e.cordoba @eeha0120 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

This is really cool! I’m really looking forward to the Community 2.0! Good luck!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thank you @kate.diaz ! 

Let’s hear it from some of the new members of our Fam!

@Leighanne @melissachu @Nikol @valentinacickan9 @indigoniner99 @Jim Molloy  @jimmy.andrews @Caromezaf @MelindaRichards @MeliZenta @Carolina Gómez @Carolina Ramírez Aguilera @Alma @DVL @kapitolinaromanko @gpranz777 @Jackie S @junkremoval1122 @wosch67 @Daniel.farrugia @williamc @simranjeetsngh04 @Alsbeth @RebeccaOBrien @KushagraHarbola @aaron.asbury @Mateo_33 @kravcukelizaveta687 @S Ewing @Mike2150 @kees.brandsema @Angelica Ariza @weinbergersonburnan @AlfalfaEater @ZaneSorenson @helgastroman @jimmy892 @Mjeroncic

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello @alyssia.correa, @Kamakshi V, and fellow community members. I am extremely excited for the relaunch of this community. The amount of industry and product knowledge that has been shared over the past few years has been astounding, and with the new changes that are coming, I believe that it is only going to get better. I look forward to interacting with all of you as we continue to provide a robust community of passionate people.

Congratulations to the REFRESH team and I will be over here anxiously awaiting the release of Refresh Community 2.0!!! 😎

Take care!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @zachary.king - thank you so much and we’re equally stoked as you (and a little nervous!! 😋) we will start rolling out by end of this week, so please stay tuned. Thank you for your continuous support and encouragement to us as always! We can’t wait to hear from you and the rest of our community members! :) 

Very exciting stuff here @Kamakshi V @alyssia.correa !!

We have indeed been working hard to get a new version of the community up and running, and the time is drawing near!

Many thanks to everyone’s patience during this period of time!

Freshworks Community 2.0, let’s gooooooooooooooooo! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Colin Crowley Let’s goooooo!! 👊🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Going to be interesting how it’s going to look 

Userlevel 1
Badge

So excited to see all-new look of Freshworks Community! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Daniel Söderlund - it will be!! We hope to hear your feedback once we take it live :)! 

@Shreya - thank you shreya!! us too :) 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

This is something great . keep posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello @alyssia.correa and @Kamakshi V, I had a quick question on how to get my notifications back up and running in the new community layout. Is there a way to have any new Freshservice or ITSM related posts to send me a notification? Have always used notification to help me focus on topics that I know I can help others with as well as learn new things.

Appreciate your help with this!

Take care :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @zachary.king - good to hear from you! How are you doing? Unfortunately, because we’ve moved to an entire new structure, you would have to re-subscribe to each of the modules. However, I do realize that it is not for the entire product, etc. I will take it back to our platform vendor and see how we can have this included. Is there anything else you would like for us to check? Please let me know and we’ll work on improving that experience for you.

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear about the exciting changes and developments in your community. Wishing you the best of luck in showcasing your new changes and growing your community. If you ever need any assistance or have more to share, feel free to reach out. Good luck, and I'll be here if you need any help in the future. Stay tuned for more updates!

Thrilled for Freshworks Community 2.0! The upcoming improvements like targeted product areas, an events calendar, and expert involvement sound promising. Kudos to the team and a warm welcome to @Kamakshi V – excited for the community's growth!