🗓 ⌛ November - Community Events RoundUp - Mark your Calendar !!

• 31 October 2023
  • 3 replies
🗓 ⌛ November - Community Events RoundUp - Mark your Calendar !!
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey Freshworks Community Fammm!

As we near the holiday season, let's wrap up the year with valuable learnings. To facilitate this, we have our Subject Matter Experts hosting monthly events that are packed with a lot of insights and expertise.

Also, as we approach the end, we're working on something bit more fun too (stay tuned for updates 🎉!).

Here’s a roundup of November's events that you may not want to miss!!!

1.  Exploring Freshworks Professional Services: An Overview hosted by @eric.smith 

Date: November 8, at 9:00 p.m. IST | 4:30 p.m. CET | 7:30 a.m. PST

Register Here:  

Ask Your Questions Here:

1. Live Q&A session on Customer Service Suite with @Preethi Cx expert 

Date: November 14, at 9:00 p.m. IST | 4:30 p.m. CET | 7:30 a.m. PST

Register Here:  

Ask Your Questions Here:

1. Benchmarking: The path to service excellence and service desk efficiency hosted by @Anand.Elangovan 

Date: November 16, at 3:30 p.m. IST | 10:00 a.m. GMT | 9:00 p.m. AEDT

Register Here:  

Ask Your Questions Here:

We hope to see you at the events! If there’s any help that you may need, please do reach out to @alyssia.correa or me and we’d be more than happy to help. Please also 👉🏽 ‘Add to calendar’ to save the event!

Do let us know what other topics you would like to see in the upcoming months!

Cheers

Kamakshi

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi.

Why Events only offer Add to Google Calendar? What about offering standard .ics file to work with any calendar solution?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @eeha0120,

That’s a great suggestion! Thank you! Presently, our platform does not offer this. I will certainly check the possibility of including it for our events. Additionally, I will also look out for any potential integrations that could make it easier for you to add events to any of your calendars.

Excited for the session! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Bring lots of questions and energy!

- Eric