ASK THE EXPERT

Service Tutorial Session, Ft. Eric Smith

• 24 October 2023
  • 3 replies
Service Tutorial Session, Ft. Eric Smith
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey Freshworks Community Fam!

Are you familiar with Freshworks Professional Services and its offerings? Explore it with us in our upcoming Service Tutorial session.

I’m really pleased to announce the first Service Tutorial session with our Subject Matter Expert (SME) @eric.smith on Wednesday, November 8 at 9:00 p.m. IST | 4:30 p.m. CET | 7:30 a.m. PST.

This session will give you an overview into 'Freshworks Professional Services,' where you'll learn about our service offerings, team structure, and the key value drivers that empower your business growth.

But first, I’d love to introduce Eric and share a little more about him below:

Eric Smith
Manager, Service Sales
Freshworks

Eric is a Services Sales Manager at Freshworks with over 15 years of experience in large enterprises. He's a key driver of Freshworks' growth, specializing in strategic sales. He is committed to top-tier project delivery and always has a customer-centric approach. Eric's passions include golf, ice hockey, aviation and he's an avid guitarist and vocalist, performing at local pubs and bars in Ottawa.

Please feel free to share your questions that you may have regarding these services. We're eager to address your queries and make the session as informative as possible. If you can't attend, please leave your questions here, and we'll ensure they're addressed during the session or in this space.

WATCH THE RECORDING HERE 

Best 

Kamakshi

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @eric.smith 

Here’s my question!

Can your team provide admin help with managed services? Can we be flexible with how many hours per month customers subscribe to?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Heyy Everyone!!

We will be going live soon! 

If you have any issues joining the link, please drop a comment on this thread. We will assist you!
Looking forward to seeing you all :)

Hi @Jen Robin yes we can provide admin help. Eric can sync up with you to better understand what you’re looking for in regards to flexibility.