Change the Order of Ticket Replies

• 22 October 2013
  • 36 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

36 replies

I inserted the code in the txt of the above ZIP into a new Fresh Plug and enabled it.

What I expecte to happen was that the this would change the order in ticket replies from 1,2,3,4 to 4,2,3,1
so the latest reply would always be on top.

Unfortunatley what happens is pretty much nothing.
What am I doing wrong?

Regards.
Bruno

I attempted to install this and it hasn't changed the ticket list for our customers.  

I also echo Albert's question on tickets in the helpdesk view, but in this case, trying to fix the customer issue above.

This is only changing the Order of Tickets in the Portal right? Is there a chance to do the same for Tickets in Helpdesk View?

Installed this an it works well. Except, it scrolls to the bottom of the page. Can you make it go back to the top of the page please?

thanks

Just to update on this Freshplugs.

This above code can be implemented via Freshplugs alone in Admin > Integrations and there is no need to use CSS/JS, as in the Estate plan. It can be done, if you wish to have some advanced customizations

Hope this clarifies

regards
Vijay

Hi All

I've made changes to the code and now you may use this Freshplugs to change the Order of replies to Reverse mode

regards
Vijay

Hey Guys

Sorry for the trouble caused here

There is a small backend update, that needs to be done, before this code starts working.

This code change will be pushed by 1-2 weeks time. I will notify you, once this is done.

BTW, if the CODE is not saving, can you try to hit the Save & Publish, 2-3 times, there is a small Memcache issue, which causes this

thanks

vijay

Samyuktha, I have done instructed, and nothing is highlighted and the order is still newest at the bottom.

Footer code is now:

<footer class="footer rounded-6">
<nav class="footer-links pull-right">
{{ portal | link_to_privacy_policy }}
{{ portal | link_to_cookie_law }}
</nav>
{% if portal.tabs.size > 0 %}
<nav class="footer-links">
{% for tab in portal.tabs %}
<a href="{{tab.url}}" class="{% if tab.tab_type == current_tab %}active{% endif %}">{{ tab.label }}</a>
{% endfor %}
</nav>
{% endif %}
</footer>
{{ portal | portal_copyright }}

It seems the code I added was deleted/ignored after i clicked save and publish

Hi,

This is default code available in Footer area of Admin->Helpdesk Rebranding->Customize Portal->Pages and Layout tab.

<footer class="footer rounded-6">

<nav class="footer-links pull-right">

{{ portal | link_to_privacy_policy }}

{{ portal | link_to_cookie_law }}

</nav>

{% if portal.tabs.size > 0 %}

<nav class="footer-links">

{% for tab in portal.tabs %}

<a href="{{tab.url}}" class="{% if tab.tab_type == current_tab %}active{% endif %}">{{ tab.label }}</a>

{% endfor %}

</nav>

{% endif %}

</footer>

{{ portal | portal_copyright }}

Paste the code given (in the attachment) below this default code.

Hi Freshdesk, 

Where do I go to add this information? I cannot find where you edit the footer

Followed the instructions to paste the code in. Pasted it above the <nav> div and below the <footer>.

it doesn't do anything.