Solved

FreshChat UAT

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

We are self-implementing the FreshChat for one of our project teams, we have completed the bot design however, tasked to perform UAT without a demo number in place. 

1. May I know if there is a way to still carry out the UAT without having a demo number in place?
  2. Is it possible to integrate one number for testing and then dis-integrate it after successful UAT.  Will we be able to integrate original numbers later on and go live or will there be additional steps to cover that I should be aware of?
icon

Best answer by srikanthkarunakaran 9 May 2024, 06:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi there,

Greetings!

Srikanth here from FreshChat support.

I understand you would like to carryout UAT to test your bot, while we do not have sandbox in FreshChat or any specific environment for testing alone. I would suggest you to test the bot under preview mode and keep the bot is in draft mode. After sucessfully carried all your test cases, then please go ahead in deploying the bot in your Topics - WhatsApp/Web/etc.

screenshot

Regarding you other concerns, are you referring to WhatsApp number, if yes you can add and delete the number for testing purposes. However please be informed, to delete the number kindly write an email to support@freshchat.com to perform the deletion.

Thank you.