Question

Employee Onboarding Stakeholder URL Visibility

• 14 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

When creating an onboarding request, we have the HR manager choose a reporting manager as a stakeholder, who will get sent a link with a custom URL to choose addition items. Is there any way to get visibility on that URL? We had an issue recently where the HR manager put the wrong email in that field, so the email was just going into the void and we had no way of getting that custom URL to the correct place. Our only workaround was to cancel the request and put in a new one. So I’m wondering if there is a way to get that URL as part of either the request itself or from the API so that we can manually send the link out.

1 reply

Badge

I found another workaround, in case anyone else has this issue. The email that gets sent to the reporting manager was in the sent folder for the support email we use, so I can forward that email to the correct address. I would still like some better visibility on this so HR can send better follow up emails in cases where the reporting manager does not get the email without needing IT involved in the process.