Solved

How to disable article voting "Did you find it helpful? Yes No"

• 12 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi, could someone help me to disable article voting "Did you find it helpful? Yes No"

I’ve tried the following instructions on our current Theme on Portal customization, but it didn’t work. We use Garden Plan.

icon

Best answer by Sreejith S 18 May 2023, 23:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @depaola 

Thank you for reaching out! We will have someone from the customer support team to resolve your query.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @depaola ,

Article Voting can be disabled via Portal customization.

Request to follow the below steps

Clone the LIVE theme and create a new theme

Step 1:

1. Add the following jQuery ref link to the Layout - Head Page (Admin->Portals->Customize portal-> Pages→Layout → Head)

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.6.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

Step 2:

1. Go to Solutions → Article View
  2. Remove the code snip -  {{article | article_voting }}.
  3. Click Save and Publish → Bulk publish

Apply the theme as LIVE. 

That’s it. The articles voting will be hidden

Cheers

Badge

Hi @vinothkumar.manoharan 

I have only /portals//themes//customise/pages/customCss option in my access.

Could you please clarify how do i activate other options on Portal Customization, such as, Layout/Head and Article View?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@depaola

Since you are on the Garden plan you wont have the Portal Customization feature, such as, Layout/Head and Article View.

Please use the below in the CSS to hide the article feedback:

.row.align-items-center.justify-content-center.fw-feedback-wrapper {
  display: none;
}

Sreejith | CX Solution Expert | Are you interested in learning more about how our services can help add value to your business? Check out our Professional Services - https://www.freshworks.com/professional-services/ to know more & get started.

Badge

Hi Sreejith,

Sorry for my response delay, but these instructions worked fine for hiding article feedback.

Thank you very much!