Solved

Online forms to create a ticket

• 23 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi Community,

I’m trying to automate the creation of the tickets.

I built a Microsoft Forms and I want to use Power Automate to send to my support@mycompanyname.freshdesk.com an email and after that, it should create automatically the ticket but I’m not being able to find where I can do that.

Also, in general, do you know if Freshdesk has already an online form that I can share via URL and my employees can use it to create the ticket?

Thank you very much

icon

Best answer by Keer 23 April 2021, 17:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @carol, you can use the Microsoft connector for Freshdesk to achieve the same. Please refer to this post and if you face any issues in setting this up, please write to support@freshdesk.com.

You can set up your own ticket form in Freshdesk and add the required fields in Admin → Ticket fields. You can also control the visibility of the fields. For more details, please find the repository here

I hope this helps. 

Hello @carol, you can use the Microsoft connector for Freshdesk to achieve the same. Please refer to this post and if you face any issues in setting this up, please write to support@freshdesk.com.

You can set up your own ticket form in Freshdesk and add the required fields in Admin → Ticket fields. You can also control the visibility of the fields. For more details, please find the repository here

I hope this helps. 

Thumbs up, Its worked for me!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I hope this helps. 

Thumbs up, Its worked for me!

Thanks for letting us know, Elle :) If you have any more queries, you can post them here or straight away write to support@freshdesk.com and we’d love to help you as always. 

Have a good day!