Agent Performance reports

• 4 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi

I manage a small team handling customer support at my job.  We use Freshdesk so I have about 8 years “experience” working with it.  I hated FD Analytics at first because it was so convoluted to get data I could get easily in the legacy reports.  The Agent Performance Legacy Report is a good example.  I use the report weekly to view stats and monthly when I give a report to my boss.  I only need to really see Cases assigned, cases resolved, and responses for each agent.  I have struggled finding an easy way to translate this into a report in the new Analytics specifically because there isn’t any way I can see to run the report for the ‘previous month’ like I can in the legacy reports.  I have to manually select the date range every month.  Not a huge deal but not super friendly for people who are less geared towards analytics, like me.  While I would love for someone to tell me how to create a report like that, it’s not the main question I have.  

The main question is that we have one type of case that starts with my group (call it group A) and after we do our part, it gets assigned to another group (group B), and then back to our group again before we close it. Ideally i need to be able to show how many tickets each agent worked on but I cant seem to get a report, legacy or otherwise, that will include the tickets that change groups. We were unassigning the cases after an agent works them so that if a customer responds after the ticket is resolved/closed it reopens in the general queue so that anyone can grab it and answer.  Im going to start having it stay assigned to the agent on my team who last worked it.  Do you think this will work to show the tickets on the report to give agents proper credit?  

Side note : Are there any places to hire people that have a better understanding of Freshdesk who can create some reports based on what we need to know on a contract basis?

Thanks!  
Mia

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I don’t have the exact same use case but I do find some of the curated Analytics reports do not just have the flexibility and ease of use as some of the Legacy Reports. I’ve also been told by support in the past there is a plan to decommission these legacy reports so I am worried for when this happens.