Solved

Employee Onboarding Analytics

• 30 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello,

I am looking for a way to report off of the Employee Onboarding custom fields. I see the functionality is available for Service Request items but I can’t seem to find anything on Employee Onboarding. Seems like being able to report on it should be a feature.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by rashmi.nag 19 October 2021, 19:52

View original

6 replies

I am also looking for this function. Onboarding reporting is something my HR department heavily relies on.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi all,

Greetings!

We don’t have reporting on Employee Onboarding custom fields available currently. However this is part of our future roadmap. We appreciate your feedback. We’ll raise an enhancement request on your behalf and let you know when this functionality is available within Freshservice.

Warm Regards,
Sanofar
Team Freshservice

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@jon.mou & @gvick89 - Thank you for bringing this up! Highly recommend either of you to add this to our Idea Board. This helps other users who are looking for the same feature upvote for it and our Freshservice product team would also pick it up from their for the roadmap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @jon.mou for posting this idea. Anyone who is looking to have this feature within Freshservice, upvote for this idea :point_down_tone2:

Hi @rashmi.nag 

New here so not sure how this works.

At the top of the page, it says ‘Solved’ - does that mean we have this functionality available on FreshService?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @amiteshmishra. Welcome to the Refresh Community!

So we currently do not have this functionality available within Freshservice and @jon.mou has posted this as an idea on our Ideas Segment.

If you’re looking to have the same or similar request in place, feel free to go and upvote for this idea by clicking below:

The upvotes help our product teams to understand our customer requests better and work on the developments. Feel free to explain your use case in the comments section too. We’ll keep this thread updated when there’s a progress in the status of this request.

Hope this helps!