Question

Can integrate Freshchat with Custom software developed by other organizations?

Hi All,

I am new to Freshworks. As we are tried to use Freshchat we could not find proper solution to integrate with our software. We explained our requirements with Freshworks customer support team. Still, we have not received any response from them. Might be difficult to understand them (as they are supporting people). Our need is to integrate with other software data:

1. Assume there is some other applications have large amount of data. (For ex: NSE - stock market API)
  2. We have an application (hub) to configure multiple details to connect/fetch NSE data with proper credentials.
  3. Periodically, we are sending (WhatsApp) notifications to our (registered into hub) customers by TEXT, IMAGE, PDF, etc., using NSE data
    1. Here we are using our customer’s Facebook Business account credentials to send notifications by WhatsApp.
    2. We are receiving multiple requests from customer(brokerage agencies) who are not having/ not ready to register with Facebook business account. So, we planned to send notifications using our credentials. (We have registered as Business Account)
  4. As we have multiple registered broker agencies, we have to manage the notifications on behalf of them via WhatsApp.
  5. In future customer can configure with Chatbot to automate the communication of their customer.

I don’t know is it possible in Freshchat. Please suggest me anyother idea to integrate with freshworks.

0 replies

Join the Community or User Group to Participate in this Discussion