Skip to main content

We are trying to implement a "tier/level" system with our customer service. We have added different groups for our Chats. However, I do not see an option to reassign a chat to another group if no agents in the first group are available. I was hoping for an option like the FreshCaller’s workflow. Where if there are no available level one agent available the chat would be moved up to any available level 2 agent. Does anyone have a work around they are using? Or is there an option that I am over looking?

Hi.

I’d suggest to also submit a support case for this.

Regards,

We are trying to implement a "tier/level" system with our customer service. We have added different groups for our Chats. However, I do not see an option to reassign a chat to another group if no agents in the first group are available. I was hoping for an option like the FreshCaller’s workflow. Where if there are no available level one agent available the chat would be moved up to any available level 2 agent. Does anyone have a work around they are using? Or is there an option that I am over looking?

this would be great initiative to have a separate Chat group that would be easy to operate.

I had already submitted a case for this, @eeha0120 ha0120. However, per their support team this type of feature is not built into the system. They did not give the impression that they would be interested in adding this either. Yes @jk038, that was our thought too. We are looking at additional apps for FreshChat as an option as well. So far there isn’t a all in one option for this. I am trying to set up different SLAs and we have added the Advanced Automations app. These are only a Band-Aid though, neither have optimized options for a multi level customer support team. We are struggling to find a solution that isn’t going to require spending manpower to manually monitor all chats and assign/reassign chats as needed. I posted on here hoping to see if anyone else had ideas, or found a solution that works for them. 

Hi @Ajax :

You can use Advanced automation app where you can create a rule in a way where when user started a conversation, and there is no reply from agent or IntelliAssign did not assign the chat to agent, then it should automatically reassign to different group in ‘x’ minutes.

You can use this approach for all the groups you have, such that anyone agent who is available will attend the chat, else automation will be executed repeatedly. Thereby, if the automation reaches the final group, even if there is no agent is present, it should ensure the chat is getting resolved, else it will be in loop.

Please note, this might not be ideal solution, but please treat this as a around.

Thank you.