Question

Hi, is there a way to customize the font type of each field within a widget using custom CSS?

• 22 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m currently playing around with the customization of the chat widget in freshdesk. I’ve managed to alter the height of the widget, however I’m having trouble changing the font type of each field.

#freshworks-container #freshworks-frame-wrapper {
height: 500px !important;
}

I would also like to have a solid colour (black) for the entire background of the container - not only having it appear the top of the widget, however i cant seem to get this working:

#freshworks-container #launcher-frame .frame-root .frame-content .elements__ToastsWrapper-sc-1aur6vr-4 bNgSnL .elements__Wrapper-h3m622-0 fdNbsI{
background-color: black !important;
}

Can we override these fields using CSS?

Thanks

1 reply

Badge +2

Thank you for reaching out to the Freshworks community @aaron1992. I understand your request to modify the ticket field and widget background color. Regrettably, customization of the help widget is not feasible. Nevertheless, you can collaborate with your developers to create a custom widget or ticket form that meets your customization needs and initiate a POST ticket creation call through Freshdesk API's. Here’s the API document for your reference. 
https://developers.freshdesk.com/api/

Thanks,

Sujitha.