SME COUNCIL - CX

Best Practice Webinar with CX Expert, Thriyambakesh Ravi

• 7 September 2023
  • 9 replies
Best Practice Webinar with CX Expert, Thriyambakesh Ravi
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey Freshworks Community Fam!

I’m really pleased to announce our first Best Practice Webinar - ‘The subtle art of not getting a Ticket’ with our CX Subject Matter Expert (SME) @thriyambhakesh.ravi on Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 9:00 p.m. IST.

Our Best Practice sessions are designed to let our community members directly interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). You'll discover insights and strategies for delivering exceptional customer experiences and make your CX processes more efficient.

But first, I’d love to introduce Thriyambhakesh and share a little more about him below:

NoY3A9E2f1Qudz_B2NS27NqgG0LjPh3g1XCU98878GK3uDJUbI72cnnahARwSSOdEwOAPP5IAb3P8DVPrsIF4bVCYR0xUjFi2omTS1D5ITzSUXlwpafM_23HJ-IsMistapN3QbxXOymFewg2j1Q8Xuc

Thriyambhakesh Ravi

Solutions Architect - Freshworks

Thriyambhakesh is a Solutions Architect at Freshworks, with over 9 years of expertise in the (CX) industry. He has held multiple CX roles in his previous positions and has a successful track record of over 50 projects within Freshworks. Beyond his professional endeavors, he's deeply passionate about CX. Outside of work, he enjoys playing village cricket and is a sports enthusiast.   

Please drop in some of your questions ahead of the session so Thriyambhakesh can take a look and we look forward to seeing you live at the session! In case you are unable to attend, please leave them here and he will be sure to address them on the call or here!

Thanks,

Ally

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Tagging some of our members here!

ZSVEyTY0qGGxWJeFnzFL67SKFz7wWfTi13Yza1jnUue1VsBlxvaH6tG2GzVa6bkO9mTmISlh2ZIBdeVB72QkPX9BA0jWmvMAx9JdCYPPNt8Z6CYFA1HcGUVlVrQzvw9T0cirkHNmSNguO1lF51qLtmI

@Thomas H @AJC @Kgordy @ctallant @charlesm @Smaayeh @JeanneS @Shama @Valerie.Brown @SeanBorton @MVA @carriem @zechaniz @SColin @araarizona @Ian Downie @GregLock @Alvina hashmi @lois_spangenberg @Sheelaciratechsoft @BevanCrave @johan.kleynhans @Daniela @Sogi @Fredericjvr@Crocus_Benford @finn  @pbolton @Viral Bansal @Henrique @tonysuper @JBurns 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @thriyambhakesh.ravi - looking forward to the session today! I’d love if you could address these questions please :

• We do not use a common order management system and use a legacy system. Will Freshworks integrate with them ?
  • The screenshot you showed me did not look like a normal Freshdesk form. How to shape it this way ?

Thanks a bunch!

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hey all,

Would anyone be able to private message me a link to this? I am registered, but don’t have any invites via email.

Thanks!

Zach

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @zachscott - Oops, I’m sorry to hear that. I am sending it via DM right away. You can also try the ‘Add to calendar’ option to see if the links comes there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!!!

We are going live soon ⏳ !!! Can’t wait to see you all there!!

If you have any issues joining, please let us know here so that we can DM the link to you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey Everyone!

For those who haven’t received the invite link, please try to login using the below link!

https://freshworks.zoom.us/s/99159556497?pwd=bFlnbFVVMUdoTmdKMWx2bUNXenh5QT09

Hey Freshworks Community Fam!

I’m really pleased to announce our first Best Practice Webinar - ‘The subtle art of not getting a Ticket’ with our CX Subject Matter Expert (SME) @thriyambhakesh.ravi on Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 9:00 p.m. IST.

Our Best Practice sessions are designed to let our community members directly interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). You'll discover insights and strategies for delivering exceptional customer experiences and make your CX processes more efficient.

But first, I’d love to introduce Thriyambhakesh and share a little more about him below:

NoY3A9E2f1Qudz_B2NS27NqgG0LjPh3g1XCU98878GK3uDJUbI72cnnahARwSSOdEwOAPP5IAb3P8DVPrsIF4bVCYR0xUjFi2omTS1D5ITzSUXlwpafM_23HJ-IsMistapN3QbxXOymFewg2j1Q8Xuc

Thriyambhakesh Ravi

Solutions Architect - Freshworks

Thriyambhakesh is a Solutions Architect at Freshworks, with over 9 years of expertise in the (CX) industry. He has held multiple CX roles in his previous positions and has a successful track record of over 50 projects within Freshworks. Beyond his professional endeavors, he's deeply passionate about CX. Outside of work, he enjoys playing village cricket and is a sports enthusiast.   

Please drop in some of your questions ahead of the session so Thriyambhakesh can take a look and we look forward to seeing you live at the session! In case you are unable to attend, please leave them here and he will be sure to address them on the call or here!

Thanks,

Ally

feeling sad to get the notification late i have skipped the first one could your please tell me about your next step or when the next webinar is going to happen. i have missed 19 september vebinar.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @James Jully,

Thank you for getting in touch! I’m sorry to hear that you weren't able to attend the session. I'll share the recording with you as soon as it's ready at our end.

We do have a lot of CX events lined up for the next few months, and I'll make sure to keep you updated on those as well! 

One of the upcoming CX expert webinar on Chatbots is happening on the 18th October, if you are interested, here’s your link to register - 

Hello @James Jully,

Thank you for getting in touch! I’m sorry to hear that you weren't able to attend the session. I'll share the recording with you as soon as it's ready at our end.

We do have a lot of CX events lined up for the next few months, and I'll make sure to keep you updated on those as well! 

One of the upcoming CX expert webinar on Chatbots is happening on the 18th October, if you are interested, here’s your link to register - 

Hey thanks for sharing the link i have set my calendar i’ll surely join it. Thanks for your kind time.