Sticky ASK THE EXPERT - SALES & MARKETING

WATCH ON DEMAND - Live Q&A session with sales & marketing expert Ft. Jessica Jeyakumar

• 21 September 2023
  • 8 replies
WATCH ON DEMAND - Live Q&A session with sales & marketing expert Ft. Jessica Jeyakumar
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Freshworks Community Fam!

I’m really excited to announce the next Live Q&A session with our Sales & Marketing Expert @Jessica Jeyakumar on Tuesday, October 10 at 3:00 p.m. IST. In this live Q&A session, you can directly interact with her and ask all things related to CRM - Freshsales, Freshmarketer and Freshsales Suite.

But first, I’d love to introduce Jessica and share a little more about her here!

Jessica Jeyakumar
Solution Engineer
Freshworks

Jessica Jeyakumar is a Solution Engineer with 2 years of experience at Freshworks. Prior to Freshworks, she held the same role at TCS. With a passionate commitment to her work, Jessica imparts her expertise in Freshsales, Freshmarketer, and the Freshsales Suite to empower customers in harnessing the full potential of these products for their businesses.

Beyond her professional life, Jessica has a profound love for animals, finding solace and joy in their presence. During her leisure time, you can often find her engrossed in good books or strumming her guitar. In addition to her technical pursuits, she also takes on the role of a TEDx speaker.

Jessica specializes in Freshsales, Freshmarketer and the Freshsales suite. Please drop in some of your questions ahead of the session in the comments section so she can take a look. In case you are unable to attend, please leave them here and we will be sure to address them during the session or here!

We look forward to seeing you live at the session!

Best

Kamakshi

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Tagging some of our CRM enthusiasts here!!!

@Angelica Ariza @ahamilton @akarray @AmakaG @mdreda @Chimdak @Apoorva.K @Martz @darwish @Petermarino7 @Sandeepc @VLord @ZaneSorenson @Tina @Willian Filho 3layer @ZaneSorenson @todd5903 @Vinicius de Paula @Tom van den Oetelaar @Wael @Ward @MeganA  @MeliZenta  @melissachu @darwish @Nandita0891 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please drop your questions regarding Freshworks CRM - Sales and Marketing here guys!
We will be answering them during the session. Can’t wait to see everyone there :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Jessica Jeyakumar 

What would be the best practice to use the "Deals Module" of the CRM, can I not keep track of the services I provide and revenue as custom fields under my contact module itself?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Jessica Jeyakumar 

What would be the best practice to use the "Deals Module" of the CRM, can I not keep track of the services I provide and revenue as custom fields under my contact module itself?

Thats an amazing question @Jen Robin! We will make sure to cover this as a topic during the session :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello @Jessica Jeyakumar - I won’t be able to attend the session today but would appreciate your inputs on the questions below :

1. Can you please walk me through integrating CRM with my website. I get a lot of leads through some of the forms on my website and currently the land into my inbox but I would like or them to be in the CRM funnel.

2. How customizable and flexible is the CRM? Can I customize it as per my users roles?

3. Do you have any Generative AI capabilities in the CRM?

Thanks again and please share the recording post the session @Kamakshi V ! Thanks for hosting these session Freshworks Community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks a lot for your Question @kate.diaz ! Will DM the recording with you once its ready :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hellooo Everyone!!!

Just 1 more hour to go ⌛!!!

In case you haven’t registered, you can do it here!
Should you have any issues logging in, please drop your query here or DM me! I’ll be sure to assist you :)

If you have any questions for @Jessica Jeyakumar, please drop them in the comments below, she will take it up during the session.

See you all sooon :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

Here’s the recording of the session. For those who couldn't attend this session, please do watch it and share your questions/feedback if any.