Solved

No Tag feature in Admin

• 4 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Not sure what we are missing in our tenant but we don’t seem to have the Tag feature in global admin or any of the workspaces that is referenced here: https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/196897-what-are-tags-how-can-i-add-merge-tags-

I wanted to see if it was perhaps possible to ‘protect’ tags; disallowing requesters/agents to remove specific tags from tickets.

icon

Best answer by robertromario 4 April 2024, 13:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Yooji

If you are referring to Freshservice, you can find tags in a workspace specific admin page. Click on Admin and choose a specific workspace.

Try searching for tags using the search bar in the admin page.

For restricting agents from modifying tags in tickets, you can create a business rule to disable the tags field. You can also set up a condition, if needed.

This article can give you more idea - Create no-code dynamic change forms using Business Rules : Freshservice

Userlevel 2
Badge

I must be absolutely blind today haha, I could swear the tag feature wasn’t there when I last checked in each workspace :)

Thanks for your help again @robertromario o ! I’ll look into the business rule sometime today as well but I’m sure that will work flawlessly as well :)