Question

Ticket fields - multi product error

• 12 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hi, I'm trying to hide the product field in the ticket form but when saving it an error message pops up:

The multi_product feature(s) is/are not supported in your plan. Please upgrade your account to use it.

The issue is that I'm not trying to use it, it is quite the opposite - want is hidden. Might be a bug? Anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @alecordeiro ,

Products feature is available from Pro plan and if you are using growth or free, this option will not be available. If the Products option is not there, then the field that shows Product will not be appearing on the Agent screen. To have more insight on this, can you share a screenshot of the page where the product field is showing up and which option you’re using to hide the same.

Cheers

Badge

Thank you,  Vinoth. 

Here I'm sending a screenshot. I just want to make the Product option hidden but it doesn't allow me showing the error per the image below

If you're encountering an error message stating that the multi_product feature is not supported in your plan when attempting to hide the product field in the ticket form, it could be a limitation imposed by your current Freshdesk plan buy cheap canvas prints.

The product field is a feature associated with the multi-product feature, which allows you to associate tickets with specific products or services. The error message suggests that your current plan does not include support for this feature.

To resolve this issue, you have a few options:

1. Upgrade your Freshdesk plan: If you require the ability to hide the product field, you may need to upgrade your Freshdesk plan to one that supports the multi-product feature.

2. Contact Freshdesk Support: Reach out to Freshdesk's support team and explain the issue you're facing. They can provide more specific guidance and clarify if the error is related to a bug or a limitation of your current plan. They may be able to offer a workaround or provide further assistance.

3. Review plan features: Double-check your plan's features and limitations to ensure you have accurately identified the source of the issue. It's possible that there may be other factors contributing to the error message.

By following these steps, you can gather more information about the issue and take appropriate actions to resolve it.

I’m having exactly the same problem. I’m on the free plan.

I’d like to hide the “Product”, even though I only have one product (whose name I can’t change from “Example”).

When I set Can View & Can Edit for Customers to false, I see the error:

The multi_product feature(s) is/are not supported in your plan. Please upgrade your account to use it.

Alternatively, please let me change the Product name from “Example” to something else. How do I do that?

I have same problem!

Me too! Same problem

Any updates on this? This bug is not yet fixed.

Facing the exactly same problem. I’m on free plan. Anyone cracked it yet?