Share your thoughts: Summer '22 Product Launch

• 20 July 2022
  • 4 replies
Share your thoughts: Summer '22 Product Launch
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Freshworks Summer ’22 Product Launch highlights new and recent innovations to empower the people that power your business. The product updates are designed to make work easier and more delightful.

What product update will be most impactful to your company?

Let’s take a peek into some highlighted capabilities that make delight easy across customer and employee experiences.

Freshchat 

Equip your agents with total customer context across use cases, such as Support, Sales, and Marketing, through the power of Freshworks Neo Platform's Unified Customer Record (UCR) - enabling the agents to delight customers flawlessly.

Learn about additional capabilities of Freshchat here 

Freshdesk 

With Custom Objects, agents need not switch between multiple tools, but instead can bring in business-critical information from other data sources right into Freshdesk. That’s what we call empowering agents to resolve issues faster and in a contextual manner.

Learn about additional capabilities of Freshdesk here

Freshmarketer and Freshsales

Freshmarketer for Shopify is a multichannel conversational marketing solution tailored for Shopify storefront owners. Packaging marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, and conversational marketing (via live chat and bots), the solution helps them message sharper, convert faster, and delight better. 

Learn about additional capabilities of Freshsales and Freshmarketer here

Freshservice

New On-Call Management capabilities streamline incident management with 24/7 agent availability across the IT service desk and operations teams. With the ability to finetune the intensity and scale of escalations using phone, SMS, email, and Slack for different kinds of incidents, organizations are able to acknowledge and, thereby, resolve them, faster.

Learn about additional capabilities of Freshservice here 

Freshworks Neo Platform

With low-code capabilities of our Neo platform, now in Beta, you can empower your team to solve automation challenges with minimal coding. Using drag-and-drop UI elements, visual workflow modeling, and pre-built usable components, you can easily extend and integrate Freshworks products with low code.

Learn about additional capabilities of Freshworks Neo Platform here

Access the complete press release

Share your thoughts on What product update will be most impactful to your company?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Nominating few of our Community members!!!

@zachary.king @keefe.andrews @manns @Denise.S.P @Krystal A @JiriGrohmann @raymondcanilao @CenturiTrish @pOttenbacher @GlennA @lavjoson @Bex @Sophie Murgatroyd @KeithW @Alefre @SLuethi @Warden Brown @mark.uther @Alefre@ErikAlmSynerity @Sebastian_S @liamjordanmartin @OmerPaz @BrynCYDEF @Nezeki @Jerome.Haynes @Stratto @ggallaway @patricksawyer @ekrasner @michael.fong @m.rieder @IJR @MartinDG @raymondcanilao @Julie @fredddd @JCC @ShawnaJ @alyssia.correa @rashmi.nag @rhea.desouza @annapoorna.v @Arvind Ramamurti @daniel.soderlund @alessio.fattorini

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I love when this gets published. It is exciting to see what is coming out. I am excited to look at implementing the On-Call Management for freshservice. And I have had a chance to just scratch the surface of using the new Uiflow’s low-code experience and it looks game changing for building applications quickly. I am looking forward to seeing what else we can get our hands on to!

It is exciting to see what is coming out. I am excited to look at implementing the On-Call Management for freshservice.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey! These features are already live and should be available for you to try out! 

Please do give them a try and let us know how you like them! :)