🚨 ATTENTION PLEASE!! 🚨 Maintenance Hours for Freshworks Community 2.0 ​​​​​​​🔧

• 19 July 2023
  • 5 replies
🚨 ATTENTION PLEASE!! 🚨 Maintenance Hours for Freshworks Community 2.0 ​​​​​​​🔧
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello Freshworks Community, 

Attention please!! 

The time has finally arrived for us to take Freshworks Community 2.0 - LIVE !! Please note that the migration process will begin from Thursday, 20th July, 2023 and will run over the next few days.

While the migration process is on-going you will notice new changes to the layout, improvised categories, changes to the home menu and articles temporarily missing. Please note that these will gradually be placed in the new categories. You may find some categories to be temporarily empty but please do not worry, the migration may extend for a little while we gradually phase the migration of our entire database. We will be moving over 10,000 articles and the migration will happen in phases, please bear with us as this may take a few weeks to complete. 

In the interim, we look forward to your feedback, suggestions, any pages that could be broken, please do alert us on this thread so we can keep an eye out and amend immediately. We hope these changes bring in more structure, better spaces for discussion and elevate the experience for our members.

Next week, please keep a look out for the details of the new structure, how you can navigate it and start posting in the new specific topic areas. 

In case you missed the tea on Freshworks Community 2.0 is, please see the article below :

Lastly before I sign off, a few additional points:

📝 Your feedback is crucial to making this next phase a success. Please fill in this form so we can hear from you. This will be directly reviewed by our Senior Director of Customer Engagement @Colin Crowley and I. 

🌈 We will also be introducing a fun AMA with me - Ask Aly Anything :)! Over the next quarter, I would like to hear directly from you on any concerns,  questions on the next phase of growth and mainly just to get to know you better and hear from you! Stay tuned for those details.

📌 ​Please note that as we move to the new categories, the topics you used to ‘Subscribe’ to will be lost. So please ensure to re-subscribe.

🚨If there are any pages that are broken, please alert @Kamakshi V  or me and we will work to rectify as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and support as always.

Best

Ally

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Looking forward to the Community 2.0!! Good luck Freshworks Community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Fam!

I hope you’ll had fabulous weekend! We're thrilled to announce that Community 2.0 is finally LIVE, and we can't contain our excitement 💃🏻🕺🌈🎆 . We're eager to know if you share the same enthusiasm.

We'd love to hear your thoughts on the enhanced experience. If you could take a moment to fill up this feedback form and share your insights, it would be greatly appreciated.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and it plays a crucial role in making the community even better!

Thank you once again for your continued support and engagement. We truly appreciate your participation in this journey with us. Let's work together to make this community even more thriving and amazing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

One thing I noticed, When you looking at the start page of the community it’s hard to see the where the post is created, it only say for example  “Asked in Portal/Knowledge Base”  in the feed list. 
If it could say the produkt as well would be great. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @Daniel Söderlund - Thank you for your feedback. The Asked in Portal/Knowledge Base is sitting under the ‘Using Freservice’ category. Would it help if we add an FS or some short-form before? Adding the full product name way may it too long and increase the length of the navigation bar. I will also check with our platform provider if there is a way to improve the experience. Will circle back soon. 

Please could you also fill in this feedback form if you haven’t as yet? We’d appreciate additional feedback! Thank you in advance :)! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

In some way you can see where the post have been posted 

Now it looks like this and it can be any produkt, in this view interested to see the produkt in some way. 

Looked at the feedback form, it was to big for this short comment :) 
When I have had time to get the feeling of the new forum I’ll post the feedback form.