Event News

We're BACK with the Freshworks Analytics | Webinar Series

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

📣📣 Attention !! Attention to all our Community members. We’re back with the most awaited Analytics Webinar Series! 

We’re hosting our second series of the Freshworks Analytics AMA sessions. Due to an overwhelming response and turnout to the previous Freshworks Analytics | Ask the Expert  session - we decided to make it bigger and better!! So you really, do not want to miss out on this one!!

So what do we have in store for you?? Well this time around, we’re hosting a three-part series aimed at improving and understanding the use of Analytics to its full potential. The series will cover a demo of Freshworks Analytics, two deep dive sessions on CX and CRM analytics. Ensure you don't miss out by Registering Now 

Agenda of the Events:

Session 1: Analytics Overview 🔍 

Gain insights into Freshworks Analytics with a quick demo and engage in a Q&A with a panel of subject matter experts.

Register Here

Session 2:  Deep-dive of CRM Analytics 💡

Discover how Freshworks Analytics can enhance your CRM strategies. This session highlights key features, Use-cases, and offers a detailed product demo, followed by Customer speaks session & an interactive AMA with our product team. 

Register Here

Session 3Deep-dive of CX Analytics 🌟 

Gain valuable insights into customer experience in our CX Analytics session. Explore essential features, Use-cases, and Product Demo in this session. You also get a chance to ask your questions to our panel of experts during the AMA. 

Register Here

🌟 📣 Spread the word among your peers.

👉 Secure your spot for the webinar Series Now 🌟 

Should there be any questions/topics you would like us to cover, please drop them in the comments 👇🏼 

Get ready to enhance your analytics game! Don't miss out! We look forward to seeing you at the webinar! 🚀💥

32 replies

Where can I locate the recording of the webinar?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

Here’s the recording of the Analytics Overview session.

@Janicebell @Michelle Green @jensderooij 

Badge +2

Hello Everyone!

Here’s the recording of the Analytics Overview session.

@Janicebell @Michelle Green @jensderooij 

Thanks for sharing the recording link, however when I open this link I don't have access to the page.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey, @jensderooij,

Would you mind refreshing the page for me? After that, please try viewing it.

This action might trigger some internal syncs, potentially resulting in opening up the page.

Badge +2

Hi @Kamakshi V,

Where am I able to find the recording of the Session 3: Deep-dive of CX Analytics webinar?

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @jensderooij 

The CX- Analytics webinar recording will be up soon in the same link 👇🏻

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @jensderooij 

The CX Deep-dive recording has been added. Please check it out!