Streamline and accelerate change management with Freshservice + Clone Change 🛠️🚀

• 2 November 2023
  • 4 replies
Streamline and accelerate change management with Freshservice + Clone Change 🛠️🚀
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello folks! 

Ready for another episode of "Appsolutely Connected With Freshservice"? In this third installment, we're unveiling a tool that will streamline your change management experience.

Ever had to deal with change requests that seem like déjà vu? You'll be thrilled to know that with Freshservice + Clone Change integration, those repetitive change requests just became a breeze.

If an initiator requests a change that is similar to a change request that you have completed earlier, you can clone the completed change request, modify the required details, and reuse the change request. Freshservice + Clone Change lets you clone all your Change Requests (CR) in one go. You can also clone tasks, assets, and attachments as needed, giving you full control over your change management. 

🔄 Clone planning fields: You can replicate planning fields from previous change requests.

📎 Clone attachments, tasks & assets: Save time by cloning not just the request but also related attachments, tasks, and assets.

🚀 Handle multiple clone requests seamlessly: No more juggling or confusion. Manage multiple clone requests with ease.

🏷️ Distinct name allocation: Every clone gets its own unique name record, making it easy to access later.

⭐️ What can you achieve with this integration? 

• Efficiency and time savings: Clone similar change requests with a single click, saving time and effort.
  • Accuracy: Ensure details are accurately replicated, reducing the risk of errors during changes.
  • Speedy response: Respond quickly to recurring or urgent change requests.
  • Boost productivity: Handle multiple similar change requests at once, boosting productivity.
  • Faster resolution: Expedite the entire change management process.
  • Reduced workload: Offload routine tasks to focus on strategic aspects.
  • Streamlined process: Follow standardized change request processes and never miss a step.

Simplify and accelerate your change management process with the Clone Change app and ensure greater efficiency and reduced errors during changes. 

What apps are you using to streamline changes? Join the conversation and share your thoughts! 🗣️

#CloneChangeRequest #FreshserviceApps #AppsolutelyConnectedWithFreshservice

Cheers,
Radhika Narayanan
Freshservice Team

4 replies

Badge

Who had tried this app Freshservice + Clone Change integration and can confirm that it is working?

Coz I tried it several times and it didnt work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @LexFernandez 

Thank you for reaching out! 

@rajagopal.baladhandayutham Could you please help Lex fix this integration?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @LexFernandez 

If you encounter any issues with the Clone option in the app, it could be related to the API key used for authentication. To troubleshoot, go to Admin --> Apps in the app settings and check the logs section for any error messages. If the problem persists, let us know, and our support team will reach out to assist you further.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I built this functionality out for my organization a long time ago, but I am so excited to see something similar in the marketplace!!! One thing I wish I had done was integrated some way of tracking it’s usage. Maybe I should look at tagging the cloned tickets with “Clone” or something similar. Then I could use analytics to give me some feedback on how much my app is getting used.

Either way, the ability to clone tickets is brilliant and a true time save for the agents! Great work!!