Question

Assigning Assets to a hot desk

• 4 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all 

Not sure if this is a question for Assets or Requesters but hopefully I’m in the right place. 

We have 4 hot desks in the office, we would like to assign the equipment to Hot desk 1, hot desk 2 ect.  However I cannot find a way of creating a User/Requester without an email address. 

Is is possible to create a service account of sorts for each hot desk in the office so I can assign assets to them? 

Many thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all 

Not sure if this is a question for Assets or Requesters but hopefully I’m in the right place. 

We have 4 hot desks in the office, we would like to assign the equipment to Hot desk 1, hot desk 2 ect.  However I cannot find a way of creating a User/Requester without an email address. 

Is is possible to create a service account of sorts for each hot desk in the office so I can assign assets to them? 

Many thanks

You can create the asset but assigning to someone you need a e-mail. I guess the best you can do is to create 4 “fake” requesters or assign the assets to the facility manager or the  departement manager.